LISTEN: Reacting to the 49ers Drafting Ricky Pearsall →

There are 302 users in the forums

Is this our last season with Roman?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by KowboyKiller:
It depends if teams are willing to wait around until the Super Bowl is over to interview him.

This.

/thread
Originally posted by cciowa:
his playing calling was suspect in many games this past year. he called two very very good games in a row in the playoffs and then , sad to say, he picked the worst time to have his worst three calls of the year on the biggest stage in the nfl world. I hope he has learned but if he leaves it would not be tragic. i think I kept pretty calm

If Kaep had been more of a vet he probably would have said "fu@k that, we running the da#n ball down here" and audibled outta that BS Roman called. What a wasted set of downs.
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
yea, norv turner wants to come back as soon as he gets fired from chargers!
It really depends on how we perfom in the playoffs.I think if teams have to wait until the NFC championship or Superbowl is over then he may stick around but if we lose our first game he is as good as gone.
Ronald Curry for OC in 2014. He will bring that vaunted '06 Raider offense with him. The one that featured Andrew Walter and Joey Porter.

Champions**t!!!!
It'll be hard to not see him getting offered. There's bound to be at least 3-4 coaches axed after 2013. No one can predict the season, but teams like Raiders, Jets, Cowboys or even Panthers (yeah their division is tough also) could all be going for new HCs next season if they miss playoffs or worse than .500. In that case I'd really like Roman hired by NY Jets or Carolina. Also Titans or Bengals could be very possible candidates if they suck too bad. Everyone else has either brand new hires or head coaches who are going nowhere. The idea that no team will wait 'til after SB to go pursue Roman may not hold true this time.
A team is gotta be REAL desperate to wait after our Superbowl win to interview him, on the CHANCE that he might take the job
No problem if he leaves, I'm sure we could convince jimmy raye to come back for another couple scintillating seasons
Originally posted by LVJay:

Uhhhhhhh ...... Norv DID get fired by the Chargers. My sarcasm meter is busted.
Originally posted by LVJay:

Originally posted by xtm059:
Originally posted by KowboyKiller:
It depends if teams are willing to wait around until the Super Bowl is over to interview him.

This.

/thread

SECOND !!
Bring in Chris Ault.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Cutitoff:
No problem if he leaves, I'm sure we could convince jimmy raye to come back for another couple scintillating seasons

jimmy would have not gotten cute on first and goal from the 7 and that would be the only time i would have been ok with him playcalling.
I don't care. He goes full retard at the stupidest times, and I have plenty of faith in Harbaugh to find a replacement.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by blunt_probe:
I don't care. He goes full retard at the stupidest times, and I have plenty of faith in Harbaugh to find a replacement.

a fake toss at your own one yard line to ginn jr.. there's an appealing combination
Share 49ersWebzone