LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 301 users in the forums

Is this our last season with Roman?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
not if he keeps going full potato on 1st and goal in crucial situations.
Originally posted by cciowa:
Originally posted by blunt_probe:
I don't care. He goes full retard at the stupidest times, and I have plenty of faith in Harbaugh to find a replacement.

a fake toss at your own one yard line to ginn jr.. there's an appealing combination

Why didn't he just tell Kaep to run forward?!
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
I don't care. He goes full retard at the stupidest times, and I have plenty of faith in Harbaugh to find a replacement.

a fake toss at your own one yard line to ginn jr.. there's an appealing combination

Why didn't he just tell Kaep to run forward?!
because that play was not cute
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
with the best run game and run blocking line in the nfl
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
with the best run game and run blocking line in the nfl

• susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
i hope so

Well Kaep may have scored on that option run if he didn't let the play clock run out on 1st down so you can't really blame Roman for that one, but the other calls and subsequent execution by our young QB was suspect at best.
JH/Baalke have developed a "farm-team" of players to move on up.

It seems they'd probably do the same thing with coaches for the inevitable losses that ocurr on every successful team
  • CRUD
The Superbowl first and goal play calling made my ass bleed for three weeks. Had to get a blood transfusion. Things are better now.
  • thl408
I knew this thread was going to come around to that dreaded sequence in the SB. And with that, I will no longer be reading this thread.Still hurts a bit too much.

Here we go again...

"The OC who has taken us to the playoffs two years in a row is a bum."

• SaksV
  • Veteran
Although Roman calls stupid plays at crucial times, it's Jim Harbaugh that has the power to veto said stupid plays...........food for thought.
  • SaksV
  • Veteran
Originally posted by thl408:
I knew this thread was going to come around to that dreaded sequence in the SB. And with that, I will no longer be reading this thread.Still hurts a bit too much.

I'm kind of in denial too....everyday I say to myself that the Super Bowl didn't actually happen. I'm just gonna pretend until this pain goes away.
  • MarkD
  • Veteran
I think their are two things working against him in regards to a head coaching position. 1. Our style of offense is still viewed as a power run offense. A lot of teams want to go spread. 2. It also viewed as Harbaugh's offense and success and not so much Roman's. He doesn't have the personality to be a head coach.
  • Veteran
He is no Bill Walsh, but I hope he stays.
Share 49ersWebzone