There are 172 users in the forums

The Akers Effect

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
so which one of you sent the death threats.
I hope this person/people spend a few weeks in the pen.
  • Garce
  • Veteran
f**king loser.

Disgrace to all good 49er fans.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
this phaggot

@7CityStreetz
Wow that dude who trolled David Akers twitter account must be a Seahawks fan. If not, then that dude is one punk @$$ beech!!! Just like the beeches who wish death on Kyle Williams following the NFCCG. I'm patient with Akers because the guy is playing hurt and at the end of the day you play to score td's not field goals. My take is that he injured himself when his kick got blocked because he hasn't been the same since that.

I do hope that he gets healthy because he's a pretty good kicker when he's healthy. Who knows having him miss field goals may be a blessing because it force our offense to score td's and not rely too much on Akers to bail them out. Lets not forget people that before his injury, he kicked a 63 yarder at Lambeu Field.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
this is just off the charts. poster garcia said it all
This same S**t happened with Kyle Williams last year, people who do this type of stuff should be ashamed, cowards hiding behind keyboards who would never say it if face to face with that person
[ Edited by qwestlove94 on Dec 20, 2012 at 10:52 AM ]
It's a game, a game I care way to much about, but in the end, a game. What kind of a*****e makes death threats to athletes? Grow up, nock it off and apologize like a man, jerk!

By the way if we cut Akers and replaced him, I'd be more than okay with that, but coach is less likely to cut him if people attack him like this, coach will rally the team, and hang on the Akers before he cuts him!
I'm as disappointed as anyone with the way Akers has played but, WTF is wrong with some people??
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
this phaggot

@7CityStreetz

https://twitter.com/7CityStreetz

"it was a joke"

BS is going on all over the place and he wants to "joke" about killing people..............

fuk this. Akers is hitting a game winner on Sunday.
The solution to the Akers problem is to simply score in the redzone. If we're arent in the redzone, I think we should go for it anywhere beyond him having to kick it more then 40 yds. Like if we are on the opp 30 yd line and its 4th and 3, just go for it. Our chances of getting it are better then Akers.
  • fip24
  • Veteran
Originally posted by qwestlove94:
This same S**t happened with Kyle Williams last year, people who do this type of stuff should be ashamed, cowards hiding behind keyboards who would never say it if face to face with that person

+1
Back to the matter at hand, for you clowns scarred of bringing in someone else more capable this late in the season.

The Bengals brought in Josh Brown a couple weeks ago and he is 7 for 7. Put away your Akers/threat sympathy and realize that his is becoming a liability, and we should continue to look for more capable kickers.
[ Edited by SolRebe1 on Dec 23, 2012 at 11:24 AM ]
Akers cost us two critical games.

We wouldnt be in this situation if he made those two kicks vs the rams
Share 49ersWebzone