therefore keep akers
  • Janitor
  • HOF Food Reviews
THOSE are the two we bring in? Smh.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Wrathman:
Akers $ucks donkey! Get rid of him!

this times infinity. after seeing how he cost us two games vs the rams and how he stumbled vs the cards, how can anyone justify keeping him?right now the team is looking at two guys to replace him and i refuse to think they could any worse than num nuts at this point in time.he is a kicker with no confidence. the two guys they are looking at are probably better in the head right now that num nuts. for the last month all we have been doing is "hoping" he will break out of his slump, well look here,, its a month later and s**t is getting worse. Jh deserves a big F for the way he has bungled this kicking thing.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Janitor:

do you seriously think it could get worse?
  • Janitor
  • HOF Food Reviews
Originally posted by cciowa:
Originally posted by Janitor:

do you seriously think it could get worse?

I see those two as being the same.

Reed, Kasay, Rackers. Any of them would easily be an improvement.
Akers and Lee wouldnt sign my jersey at the pro bowl.. cut both of them
Originally posted by ginseng1000:
Originally posted by BrianGO:
Let's sign this guy before the Jets do...

Who is this guy??

A guy in Norway who made a youtube video. The Jet's are actually going to give him a tryout.
I've got to think that the 63 yard field goal in the first game this season screwed up either Akers' mechanics or his head. After that Green Bay game he seemed to develop a hook. He then seemed to overcompensate and has since begun pushing his kicks to the left. It's interesting that Akers has been kicking better in practice than in games.
That guy is impeccable. How though? Why can't American NFL kickers be that good?
Originally posted by forty9ers:
Akers and Lee wouldnt sign my jersey at the pro bowl.. cut both of them

really the kickers turned u down? what did they say or did they just keep walking?

Share 49ersWebzone