LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 277 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS. NEW ORLEANS SAINTS GAMEDAY THREAD

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by InconvenienTTruth21:
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
yea, i felt bad for Alex. In one shot, his eyes looked all watery as we secured the win. Gotta feel for the dude. He's been through so much with this team. It's like your Highschool sweet heart sucking off your best friend right in front of you.

dbl post
[ Edited by Bay2Bay9erAllday on Nov 25, 2012 at 6:50 PM ]
  • Jiks
Originally posted by Oregon49erfan:
Originally posted by JiksJuicy:
I'm playing Halo. You guys are nuts...

Game ball
Ahmad Brooks aka undrafted badass mofo.
props
Kaep
Manningham
Oline
Goldson
Willis(playing exceptional since people questioned his heart)
Bruce

Wasn't Brooks a supplemental draft choice? 3rd rounder I believe.
Online played crappy IMHO, have had far better days.

Same diff.'ish
And yay and nay. Maybe they don't deserve the props your right. Kaep had some good pockets. The strike to Walker he had a full circle of pocket he was sitting in. But penalties killed, and they did get some pressure so scratch that.

Yeah, for the Bengals. He was once thought of as a top pick but got kicked off the Virginia team. I believe he was cut by Cinci and we signed him as a middle linebacker. He was overweight and we moved him to OLB but cut him twice I believe.

From wiki
On August 31, 2008, Brooks was claimed off waivers by the San Francisco 49ers. The team released linebacker Dontarrious Thomas to make room for Brooks. The 49ers waived Brooks on November 29 to make room for wide receiver Chris Hannon, but re-signed Brooks on December 2 after Hannon was waived. On December 2, 2009, San Francisco 49ers head coach Mike Singletary mentioned that Brooks would be used increasingly during pass rushing situations.[3] In week 14, Brooks recorded single-game career-highs of 3 sacks and 2 forced fumbles against the Arizona Cardinals.

Brooks recorded career highs in both tackles (50) and sacks (7) during the 2011 Regular Season.

On February 28, 2012, Brooks signed a six-year contract extension worth $44.5 million, with $17.5 million guaranteed.

I love Alex Smith with all my corazon but you gotta roll with Kaepernick now. He is more talented as a passer than Alex. It sucks for Alex cuz of everything he has gone through here. Kaep is gonna make some mistakes but with our defense those mistakes may not cost us games.
[ Edited by WookieOftheYear on Nov 25, 2012 at 6:49 PM ]
Hey guys, this is Oakland-Niner. It looks like the Pro-Smith mods and the Pro-Smith groupies are but hurt, so I got a 25 percent warning and will now be banned (definitly after this post). Its a shame that a few scrubs control the thought on this site and cry every time they get their feeling hurt over Smith. What a sorry bunch.
  • Jiks
Originally posted by Gore_21:

Yeah, for the Bengals. He was once thought of as a top pick but got kicked off the Virginia team. I believe he was cut by Cinci and we signed him as a middle linebacker. He was overweight and we moved him to OLB but cut him twice I believe.

From wiki
On August 31, 2008, Brooks was claimed off waivers by the San Francisco 49ers. The team released linebacker Dontarrious Thomas to make room for Brooks. The 49ers waived Brooks on November 29 to make room for wide receiver Chris Hannon, but re-signed Brooks on December 2 after Hannon was waived. On December 2, 2009, San Francisco 49ers head coach Mike Singletary mentioned that Brooks would be used increasingly during pass rushing situations.[3] In week 14, Brooks recorded single-game career-highs of 3 sacks and 2 forced fumbles against the Arizona Cardinals.

Brooks recorded career highs in both tackles (50) and sacks (7) during the 2011 Regular Season.

On February 28, 2012, Brooks signed a six-year contract extension worth $44.5 million, with $17.5 million guaranteed.

He has really been a solid player for us. Have to admit, i liked him at the time but was somewhat confused with the contract extension. I think his play has shown exactly why. With guys like Aldon, Willis, Goldson, and Smith always getting all the credit, he has been the silent assassin.
Originally posted by SneakySniper:
Kaepernick - 16/25 240 yards, would've been more if not for the dropped passes and stupid penalties. The refs calling Crabtree down when he was still up, Vernon's dropped 20 yard pass, holding on Crabtree's 30 yard catch and run. I mean come on!

Sounds very familiar. Kaep played well but do you guys not see your own hypocrisy?
Hey guys, this is Oakland-Niner. It looks like the Pro-Smith mods and the Pro-Smith groupies are butt hurt, so I got a 25 percent warning and will now be banned (definitly after this post). Its a shame that a few scrubs control the thought on this site and cry every time they get their feeling hurt over Smith. What a sorry bunch. You guys are a bunch of hypocritrical clowns. Clearly your not Niner fans, your Smith fans. I'll take one for the team. Peace.
  • Jiks
Originally posted by 49erKingpin:
Hey guys, this is Oakland-Niner. It looks like the Pro-Smith mods and the Pro-Smith groupies are but hurt, so I got a 25 percent warning and will now be banned (definitly after this post). Its a shame that a few scrubs control the thought on this site and cry every time they get their feeling hurt over Smith. What a sorry bunch.

HE MAD!

Originally posted by WookieOftheYear:
I love Alex Smith with all my corazon but you gotta roll with Kaepernick now. He is more talented as a passer than Alex. It sucks for Alex cuz of everything he has gone through here. Kaep is gonna make some mistakes but with our defense those mistakes may not cost us games.

I feel bad for AS but what can we do? ....watching him on the sidelines with his helmet on Man it sucks watching it

But it was going to happen eventually

U serious?!? Wow...
Originally posted by Pillbusta:
I don't see anything on that saint defense that can stop us from running right at them without selling out to the run in which case we are gonna torch em in the passing game and I see everything in our defense that tells me that we will stuff their run get pressure on qb force turnovers and punts and optimize our field position game. 31 - 20 49ers

Hey, I was close and i called this game just like I thought it would go down
Originally posted by Pillbusta:
I don't think even our own fans realize that in yards per snap we are probably a top five offense. We just don't pass a lot so the clock runs and we sustain drives score and thus shorten the game and snaps for both teams. It is our style of play. We get positive yards on most plays the clock runs and we win. We don't get a ton of snaps or possession so we don't have a lot of yard and points in totak but the cumulative effect of what we do is overwhelming to our opponents. What we do when we have the ball is beating the sh!t outta opponents. Can the Saints stop us? I say not with the same degree of success we will have vs them. Imma lobby for a yards per snap team official statistic. Passin 45 times for 345 yds and 22 rushes for 59 yds ain't as efficient as rushing 25 times for 185 yds and passin 23 times for 225 yds. Its what we do and it is demoralizing and it works

Pretty much what we did except Brees didnt do as well passing. I have a friend that is a Saints fan and we watched this together and I let his a$s have it. I was nearly prophetic.
Originally posted by Bay2Bay9erAllday:

U serious?!? Wow...
Very

Originally posted by JiksJuicy:

HE MAD!

No. You're mad. Report me...
Originally posted by GoldenJoe:
Originally posted by SneakySniper:
Kaepernick - 16/25 240 yards, would've been more if not for the dropped passes and stupid penalties. The refs calling Crabtree down when he was still up, Vernon's dropped 20 yard pass, holding on Crabtree's 30 yard catch and run. I mean come on!

Sounds very familiar. Kaep played well but do you guys not see your own hypocrisy?

I was thinking the same thing
Share 49ersWebzone