There are 287 users in the forums

This is NOT a GREAT TEAM in 2012.

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Our best chance to win the Super Bowl was last year STOUT defense could of carried us all the way

Thank you once again Kyle Williams....................who knows how long its going to take to bring us back to the top

Originally posted by Tru2RedNGold25:
Our best chance to win the Super Bowl was last year STOUT defense could of carried us all the way

Thank you once again Kyle Williams....................who knows how long its going to take to bring us back to the top

• boast
  • Hella Fame
Originally posted by Tru2RedNGold25:

the Niners season is over after week 6? oh noes, doooom!

It's all strategy fool

A loss this early in the season to the paper champs is NOT such a bad thing

THEY OPENED UP THEIR PLAYBOOK AND SHOWED US THEIR BEST CARDS

When we see these chumps in the playoffs, we'll be ready , coaching wise

We sacrificed this game for a chance to see their plays that they'll use at their best. WE'RE STILL TIED in the NFC West and most DEF can hit up that Wild Card but ...heh.hheh...Cards didn't beat anyone and the Seahawks had Carroll blow the noob refs in the back and got lucky yesterday.
After losing consecutive championship games to the cowgirls and then demolished by the Eagles at home in 1994, I'm sure the same things were said about Steve Young, et al.

RELAX... IT WAS JUST ONE GAME!

We're still a good team, sure there is plenty we can/will improve on. DEEP BREATHS EVERYONE!
I say we tank for Geno Smith
I hated how much he rotated QB's. It's cute every now and then but let Alex get a rhythm (And thats not an excuse because he didnt play well at all)
This thread is exactly why I've stayed away from the zone for a while! It ws a tough loss but people are over reacting way too much Seriously it's just 1 loss in October! Just relax guys it's a long season and it's still way to early to be freaking out yet. The Niners will make the playoffs and just like the Giants proved last year anything is possible once you're in!
Originally posted by Misfit_Niner540:
Originally posted by billbird2111:
Originally posted by sacniner:
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
It's the way it happened. I don't think we can even be close against the elites in the playoffs with an elite QB. But maybe we will improve.

Is Aaron Rogers elite?

Dude. Don't argue with Diego. It's hopeless. Love the guy. But he doesn't post after the Niners win big and look especially good in doing so. Nobody will buy his weak tea. Diego only shows up when the Niners drop a game, to proclaim out demise to all who will listen.

He's been doing this for years. Love and respect the man, yes. But don't start sipping what he's serving...

You must know this man personally in order to love and respect him. His pessamistic opinions and biased view points are not only very, VERY stale but laughable at times as well. You said it best, he only posts when the Niners stink the joint up. If I didn't know any better, I'd say he's a Seacocks or Raider fan. Along with that tinyhandsbigheart character. This is a team that is gonna be a force to reckon with come January. Harbaugh and co. had a rough Sunday no doubt, but we're no slouches.

Don't know him personally. Just know him from years spent here on the board. Don't know why he gets so pessimistic at times -- but he does. That's just the way it is.

I respect all long-time posters. Even the highly IRRITATING ones.
Ugh another SD thread.......... All we need to do is sweep the division. We're fine.

We got wiped out by the Giants. It's not even as close as the score shows. We dropped off from 13 - 3. We aren't that good anymore. We can't play with the big boys.

Our schedule is WAY harder this year. I think most people knew our record wouldn't be as good this year. I hope this is the worst we will play all year and we can learn from this. Our hard a55 schedule will hopefully prepare us for the playoffs.

Dude, we are good. We beat GB on the road week one. We dominated Detroit. Raped the Jets and Bills (I know they suck but we raped both teams). We are part of the elite in the NFL

Elite teams don't usually lose in the manner we did (twice), ie being so thoroughly beaten in all facets. We are a good team that needs to improve dramatically in several areas before reaching elite: pass rush, special teams, pass protection come to mind (not going to touch the subject of Alex). So mnay jumped on the bandwagon after last year's surprise performance, that we became overrated this year. We need to come back to earth, limit the gimicky stuff and find a way to shore up the weak spots. By year's end, who knows?
We got wiped out by the Giants. It's not even as close as the score shows. We dropped off from 13 - 3. We aren't that good anymore. We can't play with the big boys.

Our schedule is WAY harder this year. I think most people knew our record wouldn't be as good this year. I hope this is the worst we will play all year and we can learn from this. Our hard a55 schedule will hopefully prepare us for the playoffs.

Dude, we are good. We beat GB on the road week one. We dominated Detroit. Raped the Jets and Bills (I know they suck but we raped both teams). We are part of the elite in the NFL

When you beat GB like that, and then lose to NYG like that, its a byproduct of two main things. Your COACHING being #1, your field general being #2. Alice looks good when #1 is working. When we're being outcoached, we have no extra capacity to make a play in a league filled with nothing but uber athletic playmakers.

We got outcoached plain and simple. Too f**king cute.

And to beat a dead horse, when moss is beating coverage half the time and we still only hit him deep once ALL SEASON, well, I don't know what else to say about Alice that hasn't already been said
Originally posted by Grigga2021:
I definetly remember why i havent posted here in 2 seasons....this board is STILL filled with the biggest flip floppers on the planet......last week they were the best team EVER..."ohh man montana and young never engineered a 300/300......WE WILL STILL WIN THE SUPER BOWL THIS SEASON.

The people who wrote those statements need to be slapped in the face. It was the BILLS.....
Originally posted by 4evrfan:

Elite teams don't usually lose in the manner we did (twice), ie being so thoroughly beaten in all facets. We are a good team that needs to improve dramatically in several areas before reaching elite: pass rush, special teams, pass protection come to mind (not going to touch the subject of Alex). So mnay jumped on the bandwagon after last year's surprise performance, that we became overrated this year. We need to come back to earth, limit the gimicky stuff and find a way to shore up the weak spots. By year's end, who knows?

We are definitely not elite. But I think we can still be good.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by 4evrfan:

We are definitely not elite. But I think we can still be good.

okay then who's elite ?
Share 49ersWebzone