LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 231 users in the forums

This is NOT a GREAT TEAM in 2012.

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by KEGster:
The fairy tale of 2011 is obviously over

I think a sense of ''Lets just get through the regular season'' has hit the team. Can't really blame them considering they battled for every single snap last season & the season came down to a fumble

- 2011 49ers > 2012 49ers
- Yes, we are not a great team but you don't have to be great in order to win the Super Bowl

I'm trying to keep this kind of mindset too, I think we can turn it on, we just can't miss the playoffs, but what really worries me, is we will have to go against a guy like Eli or Aaron Rodgers and its hard to have an answer for them when they are on, especially if our QB is kind of going through the game motions playing cautious or won't fit throws in tight windows.

i still think we can win and contend, we just have to work harder, and everyone from coaching on down through QB to DB needs to get better and peak at the right time hopefully
I definetly remember why i havent posted here in 2 seasons....this board is STILL filled with the biggest flip floppers on the planet......last week they were the best team EVER..."ohh man montana and young never engineered a 300/300......WE WILL STILL WIN THE SUPER BOWL THIS SEASON.
Originally posted by KEGster:
The fairy tale of 2011 is obviously over

I think a sense of ''Lets just get through the regular season'' has hit the team. Can't really blame them considering they battled for every single snap last season & the season came down to a fumble

- 2011 49ers > 2012 49ers
- Yes, we are not a great team but you don't have to be great in order to win the Super Bowl

No, we are better this year. Our offense is better. I know we got smoked yesterday, but one game doesn't decide the entire season. Our defense is still the best in the NFL
Originally posted by sacniner:
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
We got wiped out by the Giants. It's not even as close as the score shows. We dropped off from 13 - 3. We aren't that good anymore. We can't play with the big boys.

Our schedule is WAY harder this year. I think most people knew our record wouldn't be as good this year. I hope this is the worst we will play all year and we can learn from this. Our hard a55 schedule will hopefully prepare us for the playoffs.

Dude, we are good. We beat GB on the road week one. We dominated Detroit. Raped the Jets and Bills (I know they suck but we raped both teams). We are part of the elite in the NFL

This game doesn't lead me to believe we are elite. We got destroyed in every category. Offense, defense and special teams and coaching.
Knew who posted this just from the thread title.

Your act is OLD amigo, very old.
[ Edited by DaManRathman on Oct 15, 2012 at 1:03 PM ]
This game doesn't lead me to believe we are elite. We got destroyed in every category. Offense, defense and special teams and coaching.

It's just one game. Against the champs of the league. It happens. Every team has bad games.
Overreaction Monday. We are still a great team. Besides you want to be playing your best ball going into the playoffs.
Originally posted by sacniner:

It's just one game. Against the champs of the league. It happens. Every team has bad games.

It's the way it happened. I don't think we can even be close against the elites in the playoffs with an elite QB. But maybe we will improve.
Hey SanDiego, remind me the time when we would be eliminated in the wild card after losing to John Skelton and the Arizona Cardinals.
It's the way it happened. I don't think we can even be close against the elites in the playoffs with an elite QB. But maybe we will improve.

Is Aaron Rogers elite?

one thing I agree with is the special teams. Should have kept Cartwright over Dixon.
Nice job getting smacked around yesterday. Get ready for another beat down this thursday.
Originally posted by seahawks_umadbro:
Nice job getting smacked around yesterday. Get ready for another beat down this thursday.

Lol
  • fly15
  • Veteran
Originally posted by JerryRice1848:
Hey SanDiego, remind me the time when we would be eliminated in the wild card after losing to John Skelton and the Arizona Cardinals.

John Skeletor is worst than Alex
Originally posted by seahawks_umadbro:

This game is not in Seattle. Your team and fanbase folds when you have to leave that irrelevant a55 city
Share 49ersWebzone