There are 246 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS SAN DIEGO CHARGERS GAMEDAY THREAD (Preseason Week 4)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Let the starters play one series , and sit em down

Kap also should only get one series , Tolzien and JJ should get the majority of the snaps, let them fight it out for that 3rd Qb spot

As for the defense, I'm not panciking like some , I kind of hope they dont play at all , but we gotta find that 4th safety and "maybe" a 4th OLB

Let Looney, Kilgore, L.Davis and Person play the entire game , they need the work
Originally posted by sfout:
Originally posted by SonocoNinerFan:
I can find no listing for a live local broadcast on KPIX 5 tomorrow. Could it be my AT&T guide is wrong or is the NFL trying to pimp the last week of their Pre-Season live package?

I am in Utah so I dont know how many local stations get games in the preseason but Utah is technically a "local market" for Denver games and we did not receive any Denver games. My interpretation of the preseason TV schedule at least for my TV Market is that the NFL chose only a 1 or 2 games each day to broadcast nationally and if your team was not one of the lucky games picked then the fans were SOL and had to illegally stream or fork over the $15-20 for Preseason Live.

I'm in the Bay Area and my AT&T guide has no listing for the game tomorrow. It has Raiders-Shehawks listed on Fox-2 but no 49ers-Chargers on CBS-5
  • kw49
  • Veteran
I'm in the Bay Area and my AT&T guide has no listing for the game tomorrow. It has Raiders-Shehawks listed on Fox-2 but no 49ers-Chargers on CBS-5

It's on the CW.
  • sfout
  • Veteran
I can find no listing for a live local broadcast on KPIX 5 tomorrow. Could it be my AT&T guide is wrong or is the NFL trying to pimp the last week of their Pre-Season live package?

I am in Utah so I dont know how many local stations get games in the preseason but Utah is technically a "local market" for Denver games and we did not receive any Denver games. My interpretation of the preseason TV schedule at least for my TV Market is that the NFL chose only a 1 or 2 games each day to broadcast nationally and if your team was not one of the lucky games picked then the fans were SOL and had to illegally stream or fork over the $15-20 for Preseason Live.

Originally posted by kw49:

It's on the CW.

oh that sucks. Well I do not know if Kw49 is joking but hopefully that is where it is. I noticed I seem to get a lot of local sports on the CW here in utah, kind of weird.
  • kw49
  • Veteran
oh that sucks. Well I do not know if Kw49 is joking but hopefully that is where it is. I noticed I seem to get a lot of local sports on the CW here in utah, kind of weird.

I think it's because the Republican National Convention is airing at the same time. It's a local station, so no one in the Bay Area should have a problem viewing it.
  • sfout
  • Veteran

I think it's because the Republican National Convention is airing at the same time. It's a local station, so no one in the Bay Area should have a problem viewing it.

cool. stupid RNC.

It's on the CW.

That would make sense. It's just not on my cable guide.
Originally posted by 559_er:
I also would like to see Kaep get a hefty chunk of starting time. Let's end the debate here and now about whether or not he's worthy of being the #2. Sit Smith, since we know what we have from him and wouldn't wanna risk losing him to injury.

From there, Let Tolz and JJ battle it out for the #3. And REAALLLLYYY let them duke it out. That way we know for certain who deserves the #3, and who deserves to be traded or given the axe! In other words, prove me wrong about Scott Tolzien's arm strength, and prove me wrong about Josh Johnson's accuracy.

Game #4 of the preseason. Time for the backups to bring it!

Ain't that the truth.
Why the f**k do we always play the Chargers in the preseason?
Originally posted by defenderDX:

The less travel the better.

Originally posted by ninerfan4life:

ah yes, good point.
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:

ah yes, good point.

I remember for a long stretch in the 80's & 90's that it was Shehawks, Raiders, Broncos and Chargers practically every year.
Alex should play one series then let Colin get a series or two with the first team offense. The let jj and god battle it out the rest if the game
  • fly15
  • Veteran
Originally posted by WookieOftheYear:
Alex should play one series then let Colin get a series or two with the first team offense. The let jj and god battle it out the rest if the game

Alex should sit the whole game, we all know what he can do
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by fly15:
Originally posted by WookieOftheYear:

Alex should sit the whole game, we all know what he can do

I agree, without the negative thoughts of course.
Share 49ersWebzone