LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 285 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS SAN DIEGO CHARGERS GAMEDAY THREAD (Preseason Week 4)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Best drama... Lord Tolzien playing against the Chargers -- the team that released him last year. The insolent Chargers must bow to the god on earth Tolzien.
Originally posted by qnnhan7:
Best drama... Lord Tolzien playing against the Chargers -- the team that released him last year. The insolent Chargers must bow to the god on earth Tolzien.

It would be kinda funny if we end up cutting Tolzien and he ends up being picked up by the Chargers.
Decent article on a boring day as we wait for the game...

Twenty questions heading into tonight's exhibition finale

http://blogs.mercurynews.com/49ers/2012/08/30/twenty-questions-heading-into-tonights-exhibition-finale/
Originally posted by NeeJ49er:
Originally posted by JiksJuicy:
Originally posted by NeeJ49er:
Alex should play the entire game and let him gun for 299 yards against the Chargers reserves

fixed

thats messed up man

LOL
I'll just be glad to see either JJ or God-King Tolzien shipped off to end all this drama. Time for them to put up, or shut up. Then we can go back to what we do best here at the webzone...

Critique Alex.
Question:
This is gonna be my first 9er game, I want to be able to watch whats happening on the field.
What would be a better seat,
Nosebleeds at the 40 or LR 32(close to the field, kinda behind the endzone)
  • Wodwo
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 559_er:
I'll just be glad to see either JJ or God-King Tolzien shipped off to end all this drama. Time for them to put up, or shut up. Then we can go back to what we do best here at the webzone...

Critique Alex.

We stopped?
  • Wodwo
  • Veteran
Originally posted by AlohaBruh:
Question:
This is gonna be my first 9er game, I want to be able to watch whats happening on the field.

think of it as a s**tty version of coaches film.

Originally posted by Wodwo:
We stopped?

I'd say briefly. We got kinda caught up in the hooplah of "athleticism" and "pocket presence" of our backups...

Who needs that when you've got a game manager? (I kid, I kid)
[ Edited by 559_er on Aug 30, 2012 at 12:17 PM ]
Question:

Sat in the LR about 2 years ago when I last went. Honestly was just having a blast regardless. If you can deal with the endzone goal post and the fact that you're not looking at the field from a side view, it 'is' nice having a closer view of the field.

Can't say the same for the upper seats. No experience there.

Unfortunately it was the game where Tampa Bay shut us out. Oh well....we got our revenge last season
[ Edited by 559_er on Aug 30, 2012 at 12:21 PM ]

Originally posted by NinerBuff:

It would be kinda funny if we end up cutting Tolzien and he ends up being picked up by the Chargers.

Chargers fans still want him
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
Originally posted by NinerBuff:

Chargers fans still want him

Tolzien > Whitehurst

I think almost everyone can agree on that.
Originally posted by Wodwo:
Question:

think of it as a s**tty version of coaches film.

That's what I was thinking. Most likely will sit up there, I wanna see what's going on.
I have four tickets, only need 2. Bought the high ones, won the low ones(valued $74 each)

If anyone wants the ones I won't use lmk(dirt cheap or free, depending on how I feel lol)
#Stayhealthy

thats all im asking for
  • Wodwo
  • Veteran
That's what I was thinking. Most likely will sit up there, I wanna see what's going on.
I have four tickets, only need 2. Bought the high ones, won the low ones(valued $74 each)

If anyone wants the ones I won't use lmk(dirt cheap or free, depending on how I feel lol)

Cool! Bring binoculars if they still allow them!

Have fun! I've only been to one game and it was around that same area. It was awesome, even though Steve Young had a crappy day and they lost to the Oilers.
Share 49ersWebzone