LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 283 users in the forums

**SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS. DENVER BRONCOS GAMEDAY THREAD (PRESEASON WK 3)**

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I think JH will play players as long as they need to. If Alex looks good after two series or three, he will be yanked, no sense getting him hurt. If he looks like he needs more reps, he will play him more.

The Denver game will be good for the offense as they have a good D. On the other hand, on paper, their offense is not going to present much of challenge to the D, plus since we play them in the regular season, both sides will be very vanilla.

What date is the cut down for players?
Originally posted by cciowa:
Originally posted by BayArea:
Originally posted by fastforward:
Let another team do it. I don't want the 49ers to hurt Manning in a silly preseason game.

Why not? f**k him....
agree,. why not, this is not oprah. our team is not dirty but please they are not going to let up on manning because he is manning. I could care less about what happens to players who are not in a niner uniform. f**k em

what the f**k is wrong with you guys
Originally posted by WildBill:

The Denver game will be good for the offense as they have a good D. On the other hand, on paper, their offense is not going to present much of challenge to the D, plus since we play them in the regular season, both sides will be very vanilla.
When does this happen??
Originally posted by RabidNiner:

When does this happen??

We don't play them in the regular season. I have no idea where WildBill got that.
Originally posted by daragon:

When does this happen??

We don't play them in the regular season. I have no idea where WildBill got that.

yes we do...2014....
[ Edited by Hitman49 on Aug 21, 2012 at 8:21 AM ]
Originally posted by Hitman49:
Originally posted by daragon:

When does this happen??

yes we do...2014....
END THREAD
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by phatbutskinny:
Originally posted by BayArea:
Originally posted by fastforward:
Let another team do it. I don't want the 49ers to hurt Manning in a silly preseason game.

Why not? f**k him....
agree,. why not, this is not oprah. our team is not dirty but please they are not going to let up on manning because he is manning. I could care less about what happens to players who are not in a niner uniform. f**k em

what the f**k is wrong with you guys
i do not like players who are on other teams. screw them and I hate manning.
this game will be very interesting
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
I just wonna get the pre season over with I dont care how anybody looks or plays. I just want them to finish this thing without getting anyone hurt.

also you guys who want to injure manning are some sick f**ks. Why ???? what good does it do you???? how would it make your life better ???
[ Edited by susweel on Aug 21, 2012 at 10:16 AM ]
Originally posted by susweel:
I just wonna get the pre season over with I dont care how anybody looks or plays. I just want them to finish this thing without getting anyone hurt.

also you guys who want to injure manning are some sick f**ks. Why ???? what good does it do you???? how would it make your life better ???

Tolzien >> Manning

• cciowa
  • Veteran

it would make me laugh. deep down i am not as nice as you tell me you did not laugh when we hurt , not on purpose of course, the two saints guys last year on the donte hit and on vernons touchdown. I thought it was great to see them curled up in a fetal position on the field

it would make me laugh. deep down i am not as nice as you tell me you did not laugh when we hurt , not on purpose of course, the two saints guys last year on the donte hit and on vernons touchdown. I thought it was great to see them curled up in a fetal position on the field

i see, so you seeing people getting hurt is your fantasy? it give you some kind of sexual arouse or something? i mean come ON man! its preseason, its not the same as hurting someone in regular season.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Rocket4989:

i see, so you seeing people getting hurt is your fantasy? it give you some kind of sexual arouse or something? i mean come ON man! its preseason, its not the same as hurting someone in regular season.
no need to analyze it. players on other teams mean nothing to me so when they get hurt i do not care. do not care if its pre season or regular season. you have one favorite team and you hate everyone else. you have the niner players and you hate the rest of players on other teams.That is a good fan in my opinion
Peyton Manning didnt choose us, he should pay for his crime
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal

okay i understand now
Share 49ersWebzone