LISTEN: 49ers Play It Smart on Day Two of the Draft →

There are 385 users in the forums

**SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS. DENVER BRONCOS GAMEDAY THREAD (PRESEASON WK 3)**

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • Disp
  • Veteran
My parents live in Boulder and their neighbors have season tickets a couple rows up on the 45 yard line. They couldn't go, so mom and dad snagged the tickets from them, and I'm flying out to visit the family and we're all going to the game. Should be fun stuff :)
[ Edited by Disp on Aug 19, 2012 at 8:45 PM ]
Originally posted by fastforward:
Let another team do it. I don't want the 49ers to hurt Manning in a silly preseason game.

Why not? f**k him....
I want the first string offense to play the entire first half ...they need the new guys on the same page with last years players

As for the defense, maybe a couple of series , and let the reserves fight for a job, we cant have any major injuries on defense
I'll be completely honest. This past weeks game scared me. I know they probably weren't game planning, and they were just going our there throwing stuff around and letting them play, but I hope we can adjust to the pass rush and not get sacked as much, and I really hope we can' get a pass rush on defense. That's 2 weeks in a row we have let a starting QB carve us up like a thanksgiving turkey...
Originally posted by 5280High:
I'll be at this game! My GF bought me tickets for my birthday and packaged it as a gift labeled the triple B (BBB)... Beers, BJs and Broncos. Of course I'll be wearing my Willis jersey... Throughout ALL of the gifts haha.

I'll be there too, and Ill probably have a beer.......but my wife will probably not give in to the BJ part of the BBB..... My 2 month old son and I will both be rocking our 49er gear!
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by BayArea:
Let another team do it. I don't want the 49ers to hurt Manning in a silly preseason game.

Why not? f**k him....
agree,. why not, this is not oprah. our team is not dirty but please they are not going to let up on manning because he is manning. I could care less about what happens to players who are not in a niner uniform. f**k em
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Frisco69ers:
want to see dixon step up now that Jacobs and James are hurt

well,, you can look for it
i hope we lose this and chargers game so we can surprise the packers when we punch them in the mouth HARD!
win or lose, the Cheese-heads will be jacked up and hungry.. Regardless of PS, they know we are a real threat in the NFC.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Rocket4989:
i hope we lose this and chargers game so we can surprise the packers when we punch them in the mouth HARD!

its a funny line to draw in pre season,, especially towards the end of pre season you want to play well but still want to lose! I am not even sure how much stock to put in on how well the first team plays against the other teams first unit on defense. i just want to see how the guys fighting for the back up spots do, I want to see better and more consistent play out of the damn line, i want to see some guys take hold of the backup return game, how the 2 and 3 quarterback spots shake out. And of course, no more injuries.. if they twist mannings neck around like a chew toy, that would be ok to

• cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by oldman9er:
win or lose, the Cheese-heads will be jacked up and hungry.. Regardless of PS, they know we are a real threat in the NFC.

god remember the days of former head coaches here , when you knew we would get blown on the road cuz we were never ready to play the game
Originally posted by cciowa:
Originally posted by oldman9er:

god remember the days of former head coaches here , when you knew we would get blown on the road cuz we were never ready to play the game

and you still sit down to watch it because you always wanted to support the 49ers but it hurt so bad seeing them getting blown out by 30 points. sad
Originally posted by PRIMETIME21:
peyton manning will play his last game

we won't even get to manning
Originally posted by Rocket4989:

I don't think anybody in the league will be over looking us this year...

If the Seachickens can rush for nearly 200 yards we should be good for 200 plus against Denver.
Share 49ersWebzone