There are 226 users in the forums

Crabtree looking sharp in camp

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by JiksJuicy:
Originally posted by cciowa:
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:
One beat writter wrote it was because Cully was getting frustrated because Mario beat him a few times.

yes, he shoved mario cuz he got beat. JH yelled at him. all is well. it has to be the fault of alex i would guess

It's also his fault that Crabtree is injured. Stupid retard throws the ball to him getting him hurt. I mean if Alex was a good QB he would know that Crabtree always gets injured for pre-season games. He should be smart enough to know this after 4 years. Stupid Alex can't pick anything up .Maybe in his complete lack of skillz and brain power, you would think this bust would would understand that if maybe he never looked Crabtwingankle's direction, he would make it through a full offseason. 4 years and he can't this out... What a stupid.

Wow being a haters kind of fun actually lulz. f**k Alex.

Now you're getting it. Its even more fun when people take you super seriously.
Yeah, f*ck Alex Smith!!! Really, what's the one common denominator for Crabtrees injuries--- sh*t that Alex f*ck'n Smith -- that's what. How many time does Crabtree have to extend himself for Smith's wide-thrown-balls. After a while that would really screw up his ankle I would think. LeMichael James, good luck not breaking that elbow trying to catch a master of check down from Alex Smith-- sheesh...
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
Originally posted by JiksJuicy:
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:
One beat writter wrote it was because Cully was getting frustrated because Mario beat him a few times.

yes, he shoved mario cuz he got beat. JH yelled at him. all is well. it has to be the fault of alex i would guess

It's also his fault that Crabtree is injured. Stupid retard throws the ball to him getting him hurt. I mean if Alex was a good QB he would know that Crabtree always gets injured for pre-season games. He should be smart enough to know this after 4 years. Stupid Alex can't pick anything up .Maybe in his complete lack of skillz and brain power, you would think this bust would would understand that if maybe he never looked Crabtwingankle's direction, he would make it through a full offseason. 4 years and he can't this out... What a stupid.

Wow being a haters kind of fun actually lulz. f**k Alex.

Now you're getting it. Its even more fun when people take you super seriously.

http://www.csnbayarea.com/football-san-francisco-niners/niners-talk/Notes-Crabtree-will-be-held-out-of-pract?blockID=748147&feedID=5936
]
Damn crabs is out.

not good. Normally i would say he wont lose his spot, but like i said, Moss, Manningham, and Williams are all hungry and breathing don his neck. If hes not back soon i think he will slide down the depth chart. He kinda slid down last season with his injurys, but braylon was crap, and morgan got injured s he got his spot back.

His injurys are helping noone includeing himself. I dont think he is faking them, just that he isaint working hard enough in the offseason to rehab and strengthen corectly, and i just have never seen or heard him have the drive for competition like the WR's behind him have. People are hungry on this team, and he will get left in the dust if he isaint just as hungry.
Crabtree is going to miss another round of pre season games? Thought this would be the year he could manage not to hurt himself during the off season... sigh....
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Smith should have allowed Culliver to make a play on the ball to boost his confidence. Selfish b*****d. jk

true,, after all, it is on record by the smith haters. They have said here with a straight face they would be ok if alex threw more picks this year.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by IdahoNiner:
not good. Normally i would say he wont lose his spot, but like i said, Moss, Manningham, and Williams are all hungry and breathing don his neck. If hes not back soon i think he will slide down the depth chart. He kinda slid down last season with his injurys, but braylon was crap, and morgan got injured s he got his spot back.

His injurys are helping noone includeing himself. I dont think he is faking them, just that he isaint working hard enough in the offseason to rehab and strengthen corectly, and i just have never seen or heard him have the drive for competition like the WR's behind him have. People are hungry on this team, and he will get left in the dust if he isaint just as hungry.
well if he misses a bunch of practice and time,, then other guys will over take him and that is the way it should be. its always something with him. i try to be supportive but jesus, it gets old. kyle williams is the perfect example of someone who did not adversity and most of the fans on the webzone get to him. with crabs out, kyle can take one of those top three spots and it will be well deserved. some feel we need to give him a break cuz he has been our leading wide out for a couple of years. ha. i feel the leash has been long enough and i have always thought while, he has a long leash, JH is making sure crabs has a clear view of the doghouse at all times

well if he misses a bunch of practice and time,, then other guys will over take him and that is the way it should be. its always something with him. i try to be supportive but jesus, it gets old. kyle williams is the perfect example of someone who did not adversity and most of the fans on the webzone get to him. with crabs out, kyle can take one of those top three spots and it will be well deserved. some feel we need to give him a break cuz he has been our leading wide out for a couple of years. ha. i feel the leash has been long enough and i have always thought while, he has a long leash, JH is making sure crabs has a clear view of the doghouse at all times

I love me some KW. I think he is gonna make a big imact this year. Love what im hearing about manningham as well. And hopfully moss can channel his youth. Your right this isaint the same WR group as the last few years.
Smith should have allowed Culliver to make a play on the ball to boost his confidence. Selfish b*****d. jk

true,, after all, it is on record by the smith haters. They have said here with a straight face they would be ok if alex threw more picks this year.

Only if it means more tds. 30 tds and 15 ints would be awesome. You win by scoring, not holding the ball.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Only if it means more tds. 30 tds and 15 ints would be awesome. You win by scoring, not holding the ball.
yes i did not include the part about : as long as he throws more touchdowns".. cherry picking editing by cciowa hey at least i admit it when i take things out of context

• cciowa
  • Veteran
I love me some KW. I think he is gonna make a big imact this year. Love what im hearing about manningham as well. And hopfully moss can channel his youth. Your right this isaint the same WR group as the last few years.
agree. it has been amazing how well he has come back physically and mentally from something that would have destroyed alot of men. plus it helps he has a very very good support system within the team, coaching staff and front office. i really want to hear the first reports soon on him going back to field punts just to see the haters heads explode
KingCrab is too cool for preseason
I'd be lying if I didn't say I was highly disapointed. His fault or not, this is getting old.
90% of TO attitude and 30% of TO talent.
Originally posted by ayetee:
90% of TO attitude and 30% of TO talent.

it's a red flag when you hold out as a rookie and miss regular season games and have mc hammer in your entourage lol
Share 49ersWebzone