-
qnnhan7
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 35,189
-
NinerDieHard
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 479
Personally i think this is a no story, sean denies expecting a phone call jim denies knowing of any agreement even after asking his brother john so i say no story i always trust harbaugh and payton seems like a trustable person i've never had a real problem with the saints now that they aren't division rivals
-
verb1der
- Member
-
- Posts: 15,613
Originally posted by HessianDud:
Originally posted by BuZzB28:
Originally posted by HessianDud:
Originally posted by BuZzB28:
wait and wait.. #25 is that Tarell Brown? damn.. He is sux cover with him when he is mistake plays and away him for 5inch space.. i knew.. cuz i have eyes on him when i have watch it..
I just little worry about #25 tarell brown because he probably gave up for many yards and tds..
oh buzz, you got it all wrong! Brown isn't great but he has been very solid. Look at Barrows break down of our biggest pass plays we've given up this year, and just about everyone in our secondary has given up big plays this year--including fan favorite Rogers.
Brown has gotten better and better all year.
Oh ok.. Brown played solid for defense? then till sat.. wait and see if he played a good or bad for either it... I really like Culliver close to Brown but he better than brown. I can see that Rogers is very good at CB top is number one and number two is Culliver and number three is brown.. agree me? Tell me what do you think about SS, Donte Whitner? What does he have talent? He played good or bad defense? Tell me.. i want to know..
Brown is better than Culliver right now, but in a few years? who knows. Brown is just starting to come into his own, and as much as I like Culliver's potential, he's not there yet. He works well as the third DB but he's very much the third DB. I like Whitner, but he's a liability in coverage. sometimes he's good, sometimes he's bad. good tackler though and a good veteran presence on the team. good but not great player who does well in the scheme.
i'm not saying Brown is a stud, by the way. I was not a fan of his early in the season, but he's gotten better. He's not nearly the liability he was.
I agree, the only thing I can see that Brown has over Culliver is the experience at the position. I do see Cully taking over later on though!
-
HessianDud
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 22,995
Originally posted by verb1der:
I agree, the only thing I can see that Brown has over Culliver is the experience at the position. I do see Cully taking over later on though!
i could see both Brown and Cully starting on this team in the near future.
-
canadian49erfan
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 2,472
the only bad blood is on Sean Payton's tampon
-
CenCal49ers
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 3
f**k the Saints. I remember watching the preseason game. They got me mad because of how the handled the 49ers, and me thinking that this season was going to be bad. They meet again.
Beatthesaints
-
CenCal49ers
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 3
Piece of s**t saints!!! just because they got a decent offense!!!
f**kthesaints
-
BuZzB28
- Member
-
- Posts: 2,917
Originally posted by HessianDud:
Originally posted by BuZzB28:
Originally posted by HessianDud:
Originally posted by BuZzB28:
wait and wait.. #25 is that Tarell Brown? damn.. He is sux cover with him when he is mistake plays and away him for 5inch space.. i knew.. cuz i have eyes on him when i have watch it..
I just little worry about #25 tarell brown because he probably gave up for many yards and tds..
oh buzz, you got it all wrong! Brown isn't great but he has been very solid. Look at Barrows break down of our biggest pass plays we've given up this year, and just about everyone in our secondary has given up big plays this year--including fan favorite Rogers.
Brown has gotten better and better all year.
Oh ok.. Brown played solid for defense? then till sat.. wait and see if he played a good or bad for either it... I really like Culliver close to Brown but he better than brown. I can see that Rogers is very good at CB top is number one and number two is Culliver and number three is brown.. agree me? Tell me what do you think about SS, Donte Whitner? What does he have talent? He played good or bad defense? Tell me.. i want to know..
Brown is better than Culliver right now, but in a few years? who knows. Brown is just starting to come into his own, and as much as I like Culliver's potential, he's not there yet. He works well as the third DB but he's very much the third DB. I like Whitner, but he's a liability in coverage. sometimes he's good, sometimes he's bad. good tackler though and a good veteran presence on the team. good but not great player who does well in the scheme.
i'm not saying Brown is a stud, by the way. I was not a fan of his early in the season, but he's gotten better. He's not nearly the liability he was.
oh ok.. Hmm.. So.. I don't see Brown played didn't great play the few years in the past. Culliver did beat the C. Johnson the top wr from dets. He played serious and smart plays cuz he know how plays at no pass or don't let him catch the ball. Culliver is very good to tackler tough than Brown. Whitner played well because he don't have talents at defense around and nope for no pass and no hits hard and don't get ints yet. He don't have talent jump for high because he is 5'10 tall.. He gave up that Lloy got a td in 4th quater in last 17 weeks ago.
[ Edited by BuZzB28 on Jan 10, 2012 at 8:30 PM ]
-
49AllTheTime
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 72,955
Sean Payton was a scab during the strike, Payton took hardaughs job for 3 games... Then Sean lost his job to harbaugh when the strike ended.... There's some talk tha harbaugh said Sean was paid in cheeseburgers to play
-
NinerDieHard
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 479
Originally posted by CenCal49ers:
f**k the Saints. I remember watching the preseason game. They got me mad because of how the handled the 49ers, and me thinking that this season was going to be bad. They meet again.
Beatthesaints
well i remember watching the game and thinking "good god i hope we fix the blitz pickup" i take every preseason game as a regular season game EVERYTHING IS ALLOWED, as jim harbaugh says we ask no quarter we give no quarter
-
NinerDieHard
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 479
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Sean Payton was a scab during the strike, Payton took hardaughs job for 3 games... Then Sean lost his job to harbaugh when the strike ended.... There's some talk tha harbaugh said Sean was paid in cheeseburgers to play
if you could provide a link to any story on that i would love to be able to read a story on that seems interesting enough, nothing proven yet media spins it in a way that it seems proven it's either typical media or those occaisions where they have stumbled onto a really good story
-
verb1der
- Member
-
- Posts: 15,613
Originally posted by canadian49erfan:
the only bad blood is on Sean Payton's tampon
-
49AllTheTime
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 72,955
Heard all of that on 95.7 the game, I didn't check for confirmation
-
49erJim
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 21,524
-
chico49erfan
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 13,961
Jim Harbaugh will make it a story and make it personal even if it isn't. He is a great motivator. He will have the 49ers chomping at the bits to beat a team that ridiculed them earlier this year - preseason or not.