Shop Find 49ers gear online
mattbarrows Matt Barrows
Harbaugh: "In my mind right now, Frank (Gore) is good to go."
Originally posted by valrod33:
mattbarrows Matt Barrows

...to the bench!
mattbarrows Matt Barrows
Harbaugh on Chilo Rachal's starting job: "To be determined... There's a competition there."
mattbarrows Matt Barrows
Harbaugh on Chilo Rachal's starting job: "To be determined... There's a competition there."

Jeeze.. after 3 years the dude is still iffy enough to have competition from a career backup If you can't play guard after 3 years, there's no where to go but out of the league.
[ Edited by qnnhan7 on Sep 26, 2011 at 2:56 PM ]
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by verb1der:
mattbarrows Matt Barrows

...to the bench!

Haha nice
Eric_Branch Eric Branch
Harbaugh said he would keep his critiques of the offensive line in-house: "I don't feel inclined to have them read about it as well." #49ers
Eric_Branch Eric Branch
Harbaugh said he would keep his critiques of the offensive line in-house: "I don't feel inclined to have them read about it as well." #49ers

• susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by qnnhan7:
mattbarrows Matt Barrows

Jeeze.. after 3 years the dude is still iffy enough to have competition from a career backup If you can't play guard after 3 years, there's no where to go but out of the league.

He needs to be cut.
Originally posted by qnnhan7:
mattbarrows Matt Barrows

Same could be said about a 7-year player we know of...luckily, hr has 2 rookies for "competition."

Low blow perspective!!!
mattbarrows Matt Barrows

I dont know why everyone is calling for Rachal's head, he might let a few guy bye ever now and then, but at least he gives a good effort a quarter or two a game. I think he manages his position fairly well.
[ Edited by Oakland-Niner on Sep 26, 2011 at 3:15 PM ]

Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:
mattbarrows Matt Barrows

I dont know why everyone is calling for Rachal's head, he might let a few guy bye ever now and then, but at least he gives a good effort a quarter or two a game. I think he manages his position fairly well.
That failed try at sarcasm would work better if Alex was throwing picks aka "letting guys bye"

Originally posted by nvchamp9ers:
That failed try at sarcasm would work better if Alex was throwing picks aka "letting guys bye"

How about throwing footballs into the dirt? It's still a down killer.

And no, giving up pressure isn't a turnover.....
[ Edited by Oakland-Niner on Sep 26, 2011 at 3:23 PM ]
mattbarrows Matt Barrows

Re-watch the game... Rachal was turrible.
mattbarrows Matt Barrows

This basically means "We have to guys at the position, that both suck."

Originally posted by nvchamp9ers:

How about throwing footballs into the dirt? It's still a down killer.

And no, giving up pressure isn't a turnover.....
I do not recall Alex throwing the ball in the dirt .... i do remember him throwing the ball low to Crabtree and it hitting his hands and crabtree not catching it ... is this the throw in the dirt to which you are refering to?
Share 49ersWebzone