LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 298 users in the forums

The OFFICIAL Scott Tolzien Time Traveling Delorean of TRIUMPH!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
[ Edited by 602_JamestownAve on Sep 1, 2012 at 6:39 PM ]
Originally posted by susweel:
If tolzien gets......

Dude I thought you were gone for sure after JJ's performance in the last preseason game
Bump!

There's some hilarious comments in here, including conclusions that Tolzien is way better than Kaep.
  • Garce
  • Veteran
Dude has a canon for an arm.
Jesus!
Originally posted by ObePwnD:
Originally posted by 559_er:
Originally posted by qnnhan7:
Baby Brees..

Lmao.

the worlds strongest men
I'm not sure how this thread got resurrected, but, Tolzien did look better in their preseason and camp outings and looked more the part of a pro QB. Not many would have guessed that Kaep would do as well as he did. He's a different guy than the one we saw in his earlier incarnation. I still think Tolzien has great potential and would make a viable backup to Kaepernick and should be given every chance to, next year. Smith, on the other hand, would be one helluva high-priced backup and would certainly get us some trade value. Get that DeLorean gassed up! Oops, sorry, don't know what I did to all of a sudden get this print size! WTF?
Member Milestone: This is post number 2,400 for 4evrfan.
Ok, that was weird, the print got huge all of a sudden, but when I posted, it was normal, and no, I'm not high!

Chief fans already ordering his jersey
Originally posted by NinerBuff:
Chief fans already ordering his jersey

Ridiculous on their part. He will grace the 49ers with His presence for five more years (bringing the total to seven), then He will enter His own Chrysalis and emerge seven years later, As a red and gold dragon butterfly, spitting flame and glory, purifying the East Bay. Sorry KC, if he heads your way, it will only be to redefine the term "Kansas City BBQ."
Originally posted by Memphis9er:
Originally posted by English:
Originally posted by NickSh49:
This isn't a popular thing to say...

...but I say trade Kaepernick to a QB-needy team if you can get a #1 or two #2's and just roll with Smitty & Tolzien.

With all the picks we already have for next year, not sure I would be pleased with this. But I seriously can't see anyone giving us a 1st or two 2nds for CK right now. A 3rd, maybe.

I agree. No one out there is going to give us more than we spent on him, especially since he hasn't learned to play qb at the pro level yet. I am beginning to think that Tolzien should be the #2 qb over CK. Love the guys athletic ability, but it is really painful to watch him throw the ball.

Just for fun. A good reminder to not take any of our opinions on football too seriously.
[ Edited by natrone06 on Mar 28, 2013 at 11:33 AM ]
Originally posted by natrone06:
Originally posted by Memphis9er:
Originally posted by English:
Originally posted by NickSh49:
This isn't a popular thing to say...

...but I say trade Kaepernick to a QB-needy team if you can get a #1 or two #2's and just roll with Smitty & Tolzien.

With all the picks we already have for next year, not sure I would be pleased with this. But I seriously can't see anyone giving us a 1st or two 2nds for CK right now. A 3rd, maybe.

I agree. No one out there is going to give us more than we spent on him, especially since he hasn't learned to play qb at the pro level yet. I am beginning to think that Tolzien should be the #2 qb over CK. Love the guys athletic ability, but it is really painful to watch him throw the ball.

Just for fun. A good reminder to not take any of our opinions on football too serious.

Needs to be starting. Kap is too much of a distraction and cant get it done in the big one. Get the Delorean warmed up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Share 49ersWebzone