LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 278 users in the forums

The OFFICIAL Scott Tolzien Time Traveling Delorean of TRIUMPH!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by boast:

Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
Hey, the guy we kept as the 3rd string QB will be.... The third string QB

How does this happen?

CAUSE IT'S SCOTT 'f**kING' TOLZIEN...

Originally posted by captveg:

• susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Good thing he didn't get or I was gone.
  • fly15
  • Veteran
Originally posted by fly15:
He'll b kaps back up

No s**t

U mad??
  • fly15
  • Veteran
He'll b kaps back up

No s**t

U mad??
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
CAUSE IT'S SCOTT 'f**kING' TOLZIEN...

On a side note, no one told Nic Cage they were filming; the guy just likes to sing.
[ Edited by WRATHman44 on Aug 31, 2012 at 8:34 PM ]

You can't cut "baby Drew Brees."
He'll b kaps back up

No s**t

U mad??

I can't wait until you forget how to put letters in the reply box and just start using smilies again.

Harbaugh has finally created a legit QB roster. I'd rather see Harbaalke start up a process like Reid and start exchanging QBs for draft picks.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
it was nice to have no vested interest in this position. all this talk for a third string quarterback. i did not care who made it. I just want a better back up situation to alex in case he gets hurt than what we had last year. the coaches had to sign josh just in case the two kids regressed and did not improve, they improved, thus josh goes and scotty gets the highly coveted third string job.

• fly15
  • Veteran
Originally posted by OregonNiner87:
He'll b kaps back up

No s**t

U mad??

I can't wait until you forget how to put letters in the reply box and just start using smilies again.

Harbaugh has finally created a legit QB roster. I'd rather see Harbaalke start up a process like Reid and start exchanging QBs for draft picks.

very smart post
Harbaugh sees a lot of himself in Tolzien. Scrappy and smart with not as much athletic ability as some, but with big heart and intelligence. Kap is the future, but keeping Tolzien is the move that keeps Kap working hard in that playbook and on the practice field or else Tolzien will be on that azz ready to take his job.

Keeping Tolzien places a real and legitimate threat in Kaps sight lines and fits the JH philosophy of keeping competition around to make everyone keep their knife sharp. It was what made last years team so much better than the year prior although a lot of the key players were the same from the year prior outside of Aldon and Whitner.
Originally posted by 602_JamestownAve:
Harbaugh sees a lot of himself in Tolzien. Scrappy and smart with not as much athletic ability as some, but with big heart and intelligence. Kap is the future, but keeping Tolzien is the move that keeps Kap working hard in that playbook and on the practice field or else Tolzien will be on that azz ready to take his job.

Keeping Tolzien places a real and legitimate threat in Kaps sight lines and fits the JH philosophy of keeping competition around to make everyone keep their knife sharp. It was what made last years team so much better than the year prior although a lot of the key players were the same from the year prior outside of Aldon and Whitner.

Kap is miles better then Tolz......although I'm a fan of both I would say Kap is a bigger threat to Alex than Tolz threatening Kap.
He'll b kaps back up

No s**t

U mad??

very smart post

No I wasn't mad. You said he was Kaps backup like this was some kind of Nostradamus post. He was signed to be his backup. Just don't see the point of your post, as usual.
very smart post

He'll b kaps back up

No s**t

U mad??

very smart post
So you're saying we should trade Alex
Share 49ersWebzone