Rep the Red & Gold: Shop 49ers Gear →

There are 541 users in the forums

***SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS.BALTIMORE RAVENS "THE HAR-BOWL" GAMEDAY THREAD***

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by kray28:
Already getting sick of the Harbowl hype....more concerned about the game itself.

Same here. I don't even give a f**k about the whole Harbaugh vs Harbaugh storyline anymore...just that we get our 10th win tonight.
happy thanksgiving everyone!!! lets get this win niners!!!
Has anyone read any good pregame articles?

I just need more 49ers right now
Originally posted by OregonDuckNiner:
Has anyone read any good pregame articles?

I just need more 49ers right now

http://www.nfl.com/videos/san-francisco-49ers/09000d5d8246c06b/Is-Alex-proving-his-worth
not an article but its 49ers!
[ Edited by schmons on Nov 24, 2011 at 1:41 PM ]
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 37,990


Originally posted by schmons:
Originally posted by OregonDuckNiner:
Has anyone read any good pregame articles?

I just need more 49ers right now

http://www.nfl.com/videos/san-francisco-49ers/09000d5d8246c06b/Is-Alex-proving-his-worth
not an article but its 49ers!
that video sucked. blah blah blah game manager blah blah blah
  • FL9er
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 10,889
Hugh Douglas: "I like Baltimore tonight. Ray Rice WILL end the rushing streak."
Originally posted by FL9er:
Hugh Douglas: "I like Baltimore tonight. Ray Rice WILL end the rushing streak."

Neither team is going to put up 100+ yards rushing, this will be a passing fest on both sides
  • Shifty
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 23,429
Happy Thanksgiving everyone! Super excited for the game! Check out my preview of the game here:

http://sportsfancave.blogspot.com/
Originally posted by ninersrule4:
I hope Ray doesn't play but then again if he doesn't play and we win you know what they will say..

I hope he plays. I want them at full strength. Best on best.
Originally posted by mayo49:
And if you don't have NFLN, they'll be showing it on CBS.

CBS nationally?? what about if im currently outside the 49ers market
Originally posted by 5NorCalSavage2:
Originally posted by mayo49:
And if you don't have NFLN, they'll be showing it on CBS.

CBS nationally?? what about if im currently outside the 49ers market

sucks to be you! stream it online
Originally posted by FL9er:
Hugh Douglas: "I like Baltimore tonight. Ray Rice WILL end the rushing streak."

Who is that roody poo candy ass Hugh Douglas?
Originally posted by FL9er:
Hugh Douglas: "I like Baltimore tonight. Ray Rice WILL end the rushing streak."

lol

retarded f**k

Open Menu Search Share 49ersWebzone