Ravens | Ray Lewis unlikely for Week 12
Thu, 24 Nov 2011 09:06:05 -0800
Baltimore Ravens LB Ray Lewis (toe) is considered very doubtful for the team's Week 12 game.
Comment (0) | Share: | Source: FOXSports.com - Jay Glazer
Read more: http://www.kffl.com/team/8/nfl/baltimore-ravens#ixzz1eePJum8s
Just saw this on KFFL.com
Take it for what its worth.
There are 350 users in the forums
***SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS.BALTIMORE RAVENS "THE HAR-BOWL" GAMEDAY THREAD***
Nov 24, 2011 at 10:54 AM
- TheChozen
- Veteran
- Posts: 5,964
Nov 24, 2011 at 10:54 AM
- blizzuntz
- Veteran
- Posts: 56,295
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:Originally posted by blizzuntz:Just saw VD in the lobby!
pics or it didn't happen
I got a pic yo! they are at the Marriott water front hotel, I got a pimp ass room by only bidding a $100 on Priceline
Yeah budddddddy
Nov 24, 2011 at 11:06 AM
- Jiks
- Member
- Posts: 29,220
Originally posted by blizzuntz:
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
Originally posted by blizzuntz:
Just saw VD in the lobby!
pics or it didn't happen
I got a pic yo! they are at the Marriott water front hotel, I got a pimp ass room by only bidding a $100 on Priceline
Yeah budddddddy
Spam
Nov 24, 2011 at 11:16 AM
- SnakePlissken
- Veteran
- Posts: 15,028
Originally posted by TheChozen:
Ravens | Ray Lewis unlikely for Week 12
Thu, 24 Nov 2011 09:06:05 -0800
Baltimore Ravens LB Ray Lewis (toe) is considered very doubtful for the team's Week 12 game.
Comment (0) | Share: | Source: FOXSports.com - Jay Glazer
Read more: http://www.kffl.com/team/8/nfl/baltimore-ravens#ixzz1eePJum8s
Just saw this on KFFL.com
Take it for what its worth.
That's gonna be a huge blow to them, Hunter could burn that front-7 seven up with those tight open holes un-manned.
Nov 24, 2011 at 11:22 AM
- kidash98
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 26,660

NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!
- 98
Nov 24, 2011 at 11:49 AM
- rEspEctdA49ers
- Veteran
- Posts: 857
Anybody wanna make a bet?
Mine's on Coach Harbaugh to take this one.
Mine's on Coach Harbaugh to take this one.
Nov 24, 2011 at 11:52 AM
- ninersrule4
- Veteran
- Posts: 22,673
I hope Ray doesn't play but then again if he doesn't play and we win you know what they will say..
Nov 24, 2011 at 11:53 AM
- LieutKaffee
- Veteran
- Posts: 1,988
Thing I'm most worried about today is Torrey Smith beating us deep.
Nov 24, 2011 at 11:54 AM
- LieutKaffee
- Veteran
- Posts: 1,988
Originally posted by ninersrule4:
I hope Ray doesn't play but then again if he doesn't play and we win you know what they will say..
I'll take the W!
Nov 24, 2011 at 11:55 AM
- SnakePlissken
- Veteran
- Posts: 15,028
Originally posted by ninersrule4:
I hope Ray doesn't play but then again if he doesn't play and we win you know what they will say..
I'll be saying "10-1", and that's all that f**king matters!
Nov 24, 2011 at 12:19 PM
- BimmerKing
- Veteran
- Posts: 23,276
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
Originally posted by ninersrule4:
I hope Ray doesn't play but then again if he doesn't play and we win you know what they will say..
I'll be saying "10-1", and that's all that f**king matters!
THIS.
its gonna be the toughest game and im already nervous.
Start strong finish strong, in victory formation!!!
get that 10th
lets go 9ers!!!!
Nov 24, 2011 at 12:21 PM
- SnakePlissken
- Veteran
- Posts: 15,028
I'm hoping we win the coin toss so we can defer to Baltimore; I could easily see John purposely f**king our mojo up and deferring to us to start with the ball in the first half.
Nov 24, 2011 at 12:23 PM
- Whomeam
- Veteran
- Posts: 1,371
I want the Niners to face the strongest opponents out there. Would love Lewis to play this game if he's healthy. We have to stop wanting easy wins and want our team to be challenged as much as possible at this point.
Nov 24, 2011 at 12:31 PM
- niner4life21
- Veteran
- Posts: 8,966
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
I'm hoping we win the coin toss so we can defer to Baltimore; I could easily see John purposely f**king our mojo up and deferring to us to start with the ball in the first half.
If he does that, he better be ready for an Akers onside kick to start the 2nd half.
But he won't be ready.
Nov 24, 2011 at 1:09 PM
- kray28
- Veteran
- Posts: 12,928
Already getting sick of the Harbowl hype....more concerned about the game itself.