There are 207 users in the forums

***SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS. WASHINGTON REDSKINS GAMEDAY THREAD ***

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I think we come back to full form in this game and get s**t together, with McDonald back to full health.
we have work to do before this game. need a great week of practice to get rolling again.

but the wheels are coming off for the 'skins right now. we should win this game.
Play calling was fine. Execution wasn't good and Browns had something to do with that. Just gives the coaching staff a chance to keep this team working.
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
I think we come back to full form in this game and get s**t together, with McDonald back to full health.

i could only watch the game in low volume cuz my son was sleepin. what type of injury did he get?
Originally posted by Aacadena:

i could only watch the game in low volume cuz my son was sleepin. what type of injury did he get?

Yeah..I didn't know he was injured either.
Originally posted by 9erfanAUS:

hamstring. those can linger.
Originally posted by 9erfanAUS:

His hammy
with the troubles teams have had coming out of the bye, this was a big win. They dominated the 1st half and held on in the 2nd. Every week isn't going to be pretty or defining wins.
Our playcalling has led us to 6 - 1 and command of the divison.....
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:
are we 6-1 with a stupid overtime loss?

No. Not pretty enough for these guys. 400 yards, multiple turnovers an a loss is much better....

• susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Play calling was good the problem was the QB kept over throwing wide open receivers.
  • THEB
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 02-10DidNotHappen:
Passes to Snyder and Soap would say the answer to that question is no.

not to mention the designed fake handoff QB run that picked up a crucial first down.

When frank gore is gashing them for 6-10 yards per carry why would you not run him 30+ times a game? When gore started to get shut down, they aired it out, then went back to gore and let himm rip it up again till he got stopped. Rinse and repeat for victory.
Originally posted by susweel:
Play calling was good the problem was the QB kept over throwing wide open receivers.

~ That QB has 9 TD's, 2 Int's.
~ 6 - 1 record.
~ Leading the divison by a mile.

But not pretty enough for you.

We are 6-1, and yet people are still complaining about the play calling. Go Figure!

There is no chance we would have been 6-1 under Singletary and Nolan, just enjoy the show, I know I am!
haha got to love Niner Talk
Share 49ersWebzone