LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 263 users in the forums

So who starts at corner

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Spencer and a CB to be named, ( I like the Rogers thought, it probably wont be a splash) then our nickel will be either Brown or Adams ( If he can begin were he left off) then dime will be the loser of the nickel battle
  • fly15
  • Veteran
Originally posted by JohnnyMo49:
I know a couple guys on my high school team that could lend a hand ...

sounds like a great idea, but I dont think we can afford them
who starts at corner? me and you
Marquez Pope
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Me
Spencer and Brown, with Adams (if healthy) taking over for Brown mid-year, when his inconsistency causes some issues. Maybe his inconsistent, seemingly ditstracted, play will be worked out by the new coaching staff?
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
What was that dude's name we traded Rashaun Woods for? He invented some water sippie cup device that hooked into the pads.. Him.
get carlos rodgers.. start spencer and rodgers..brown adams and culliver backup
Originally posted by susweel:
Me

Too slow.
Originally posted by oldninerdude:
Originally posted by susweel:
Me

Too slow.

I hear sus can burn Clements, so he's good to go.

Fan tryouts
It is a tossup between Jose Cortez and Jeff Reed. Whoever eats the most tacos in 5 minutes wins.
Charles Cornelius
It's gonna be Spencer / ?

There are still some corners available on the market, you don't have to sign up for the Niners team just yet.
Originally posted by Muggins879:
What was that dude's name we traded Rashaun Woods for? He invented some water sippie cup device that hooked into the pads.. Him.

Sammie Davis? Don't remind me. As for the qustion at hand, I'd say Spencer or sure and hopefully we sign Carlos Rogers at least. If not, I have good feeling about Phillip Adams. Maybe it's more hope than anything, but I think he can be a player.
Share 49ersWebzone