There are 155 users in the forums

Gore's rushing total

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Gore's rushing total

Originally posted by fly15:
Originally posted by cwilson830:
Re: the original question, he'll do 1200 if he plays all 16 games. Question is can he stay healthy?

not with a hip injury

Rosenhaus said today that Gore's hip is 100%.

And agents never lie...
fun fact: gore is ranked 61st all time
Originally posted by 49erAllTheWay:
Originally posted by BuZzB28:
I wanted mark Ingram stead of Gore!

Lol.. If Mark Ingram is make a Pro this year.. then you should believe me.. If Mark Ingram is fail likes a bust? then Excuse me..

Lol.. If Mark Ingram is make a Pro this year.. then you should believe me.. If Mark Ingram is fail likes a bust? then Excuse me..

Whoah
BuzzB
Originally posted by bigmur49:

Whoah

gore has been in the pro bowl for a while now
I would hope they use Gore more in the passing game but less up the middle, to preserve him. A knee and now a hip? Not good, though he sure works hard to come back and we should all be in awe of his efforts.

Running: 1,000
Receiving: 600

(His doctors deserve some credit as well!)
[ Edited by dtg_9er on Jul 19, 2011 at 8:42 AM ]
Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:
Originally posted by bigmur49:

Whoah

gore has been in the pro bowl for a while now

Yea, I know.. I am tell u the truth.. I'm not interested in Gore's situation that is what was he played the football. Because he don't have a smart for wins games! I can see mark Ingram was smart to find the wins games that i likes him played the football!
Less than 1000. This could be the year where we see the end of Frank Gore as a major player in the NFL. Keeping healthy will be key, and I see a breakdown at some point.
Originally posted by MadDog49er:
Less than 1000. This could be the year where we see the end of Frank Gore as a major player in the NFL. Keeping healthy will be key, and I see a breakdown at some point.

Frank Gore is a MACHINE!!

"The Inconvenient Truth"

• Wodwo
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Young2Rice:

Don't cry... MD is just venting because of Heitmann.

Gore is going to blow the lid off the league this season and we'll sign him to a three year extension.

Originally posted by Wodwo:

Gore is going to blow the lid off the league this season and we'll sign him to a three year extension.

The only thing Gore is going to blow is a hammy or an ACL. The guy has been a great 49er but is certainly, without doubt, on the decline. It is the sad reality of the lifespan of an NFL RB.

If the Niners sign him after this year to a 3 year extension, they will be the laughing stock of the NFL.

Gore dropped to 21st in the NFL last season in rushing, 10th in yards per game, averaged 4.2 yards/carry (he continues to fall from his high point), and only 6 20+ rushes.

The Frank Gore of 2011 is not the Frank Gore of 2006. Not even close.

As for Heitmann, his neck injury is a big blow for the team as it really limits the interior offensive line, whether he would start at center or right guard. Having Heitmann or Baas at right guard would be huge in the development of Anthony Davis.
[ Edited by MadDog49er on Jul 25, 2011 at 5:38 PM ]
Originally posted by Wodwo:

The only thing Gore is going to blow is a hammy or an ACL. The guy has been a great 49er but is certainly, without doubt, on the decline. It is the sad reality of the lifespan of an NFL RB.

If the Niners sign him after this year to a 3 year extension, they will be the laughing stock of the NFL.

Gore dropped to 21st in the NFL last season in rushing, 10th in yards per game, averaged 4.2 yards/carry (he continues to fall from his high point), and only 6 20+ rushes.

The Frank Gore of 2011 is not the Frank Gore of 2006. Not even close.

As for Heitmann, his neck injury is a big blow for the team as it really limits the interior offensive line, whether he would start at center or right guard. Having Heitmann or Baas at right guard would be huge in the development of Anthony Davis.

Burn the heretic.

[ Edited by Oakland-Niner on Jul 25, 2011 at 5:40 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone