There are 132 users in the forums

Team Workouts Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by valrod33:
mattbarrows

The 49ers' players are staying in shape, but there are no team-wide practices scheduled in the near future. ... http://tinyurl.com/3nht4rf

crabtree's fault just like everything else
Originally posted by WillistheWall:
According to Barrows Crab was a no show today

neither was Josh Morgan or Ronald Johnson. Only recievers there were Jurovich and some college WRs from San Jose

The evil Mr. Crabtree undoubtedly has the entire team locked up in a storage facility.
Originally posted by MadDog49er:

neither was Josh Morgan or Ronald Johnson. Only recievers there were Jurovich and some college WRs from San Jose

The evil Mr. Crabtree undoubtedly has the entire team locked up in a local mall.

fixed

The evil Mr. Crabtree undoubtedly has the entire team locked up in a storage facility.

I'm not saying dude is evil or anything I am just saying I would like to see him out there practicing with Smith and Morgan.

I'm not saying dude is evil or anything I am just saying I would like to see him out there practicing with Smith and Morgan.

I'd like to see vernon, gore,and willis out there too
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:

I'd like to see vernon, gore,and willis out there too

Willis already has been out there, and Gore just finished recovering from a broken hip not too long ago.
I wish I was hearing news about Anthony Daivs working out, he out of all the players needs it the most.
Originally posted by alexsmithhofer:
In Tanny I trust. If Moss has any left in the tank the Jets is one of the only teams that could get it out of him. Would love to see him smoke the Pats.

This thread pertains to Niners Team Workouts

Originally posted by Joecool:
BOOM NEW THREAD

ASnyds68
So random. Just met @kaepernick7. Pulled up next to him at a red light.

Finally! This should be where the beat reporters should be at, with cameras. See how Kaep looks throwing next to Alex would be the best news of this offseason.

That's what the reporters here in DC are doing with the Redskins. They tweeted every throw John Beck made.
Originally posted by skynet907:
I wish I was hearing news about Anthony Daivs working out, he out of all the players needs it the most.

Maybe I'm wrong, but I haven't hear him metioned with any of the 15 who get together and work out. All I've read is that his little brother came in to town or something like that. Can anyone confirm?

Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:
Originally posted by skynet907:

Maybe I'm wrong, but I haven't hear him metioned with any of the 15 who get together and work out. All I've read is that his little brother came in to town or something like that. Can anyone confirm?

Anthony Davis is on twitter right now
I think we make way too much of who is attending these. They aren't a substitute with a practice with coaches. We don't have the same playbook with the same coaching staff and same starting QB, very familiar with his playbook. Without a coach to explain this playbook it has dubious value. Terminology of the playbook, ok a little help.
Seems most attending are trying to earn a spot or hold onto a spot and view a "good attitude" and attending might come into play with a new coaching staff trying to get a handle on their players.
Rookie Johnson getting by with help from 49er friends
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:

Great to see Mays and another person doing what they can to help Johnson, going so far as to pay for flights back and forth when he can't afford it. Good stuff!
Originally posted by 5280High:
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:

Great to see Mays and another person doing what they can to help Johnson, going so far as to pay for flights back and forth when he can't afford it. Good stuff!

lol im sure we can say alex smith is helping johnson paying for his flights is acceptable to say
Share 49ersWebzone