LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 287 users in the forums

Stop Bashing Jed York!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I'd like to see his resume! He'd get hired as a ball boy on any other NFL team based off experience!
Jed is 0-2 so far, in any organization thats not the start you want. The York family over all are 0-10 since 2000.

I have admire a guy that puts his balls on the line, and Jed did say to Adam Schefter that the 9ers were going to the playoffs. The reception in here was that the guy had lost his nuts.

fans have been saying that Sing isnt an Xs and Os person and didnt know how to head coach, his very short history in coaching backed this up, it was his playing as a pro that elevated him to the HC position.

fans are saying that Jed doesnt know how to run an organization like the 9ers and his history backs this up.

just heard that Jed finished interviewing Tony Softli, the guy that was at the Rams when it went 1-16 in 2009.

And reports are that Trent Baalke is the front runner for the GM position.

At 0-2 this season huge question marks on the coaching staff and Sing surfaced. Jed is 0-2 and his recent moves to right the ship has huge question marks. Should we wait when it gets to 0-5?
Baalke considered as lock for next Niners G.M.
Posted by Mike Florio on December 28, 2010, 7:51 PM EST

Originally posted by ace49ers:
Jed is 0-2 so far, in any organization thats not the start you want. The York family over all are 0-10 since 2000.

I have admire a guy that puts his balls on the line, and Jed did say to Adam Schefter that the 9ers were going to the playoffs. The reception in here was that the guy had lost his nuts.

fans have been saying that Sing isnt an Xs and Os person and didnt know how to head coach, his very short history in coaching backed this up, it was his playing as a pro that elevated him to the HC position.

fans are saying that Jed doesnt know how to run an organization like the 9ers and his history backs this up.

just heard that Jed finished interviewing Tony Softli, the guy that was at the Rams when it went 1-16 in 2009.

At 0-2 this season huge question marks on the coaching staff and Sing surfaced. Jed is 0-2 and his recent moves to right the ship has huge question marks. Should we wait when it gets to 0-5?

You get it. You must be a troll or a hater.
Originally posted by Negrodamus:
Baalke considered as lock for next Niners G.M.
Posted by Mike Florio on December 28, 2010, 7:51 PM EST

And why does this surprise you?

This is what I said would probably happen before it started...
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:

You get it. You must be a troll or a hater.

SD, man. We get it. No need to keep this act up. You normally aren't bad at all in my book, but come on. You're acting like ZRF80 right now.

0-5 that is years away...for real lets look at next year and go from there.
I'm about to go on my 4th combat tour as a infantryman, should I be negative about this deployment. We as fans SHOULD want him to do good next year.
Originally posted by NinerD:

0-5 that is years away...for real lets look at next year and go from there.
I'm about to go on my 4th combat tour as a infantryman, should I be negative about this deployment. We as fans SHOULD want him to do good next year.

You wanting him to do good doesn't mean he will...
If Yorks hires Balke he telling me he really hasn't learned a thing.. We don't need another yes man!
Originally posted by fakers23:
If Yorks hires Balke he telling me he really hasn't learned a thing.. We don't need another yes man!

I'm pretty certain he will. And YES MEN are what the Yorks like. Did you see Tomasula at the press conference. "I don't have anything bad to say." "I love working here." "I want to thank the Yorks for providing this wonderful opportunity."

Biggest YES MAN brown noser around. No wonder Jed wants him as interim HC.

Hiring baalke without interviewing a bunch of candidates = Jed is lazy
Originally posted by maximill15:

^^

A very brilliant poster here...

I'm pretty certain he will. And YES MEN are what the Yorks like. Did you see Tomasula at the press conference. "I don't have anything bad to say." "I love working here." "I want to thank the Yorks for providing this wonderful opportunity."

Tomsula is a DLINE coach. I bet he has zero to little interaction with the Yorks....
Originally posted by maximill15:

I kind of like to think he is just super anxious, or already has a powerful HC waiting in the wings to be hired.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by niner4life21:

Tomsula is a DLINE coach. I bet he has zero to little interaction with the Yorks....

blowjobs do require some interaction
Share 49ersWebzone