LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 261 users in the forums

49er Playoff Ticket Invoice

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Did anyone get the Playoff ticket invoice in the mail???... It is hilarious to me that the Niners haven't locked in a playoff spot yet and the organization wants its season ticket holders to pay for the wild card game and championship game, and if they don't make it to the playoffs the funds will go towards next season's regular season tickets. Is this protocol with playoff tickets? I am thinking about not paying for the tickets, and if the Niners can make a miracle playoff appearance then the Yorks will have to discount the tickets since so many Niner fans have been disappointed for years and are as skeptical as I am.
PLAYOFFS!?!?!?!?!??!
Got mine yesterday, no way am I wasting money on playoff tickets let alone renewing my season tickets with the crap coaching staff we have. I'll stay home and watch the games on NFL ticket. Oh don't forget their is a $3.00 handling fee to transfer the funds to next years tickets if they don't make the playoffs..... Jed York better grow some balls and hire a quality GM and coaching staff if they ever expect me to pay for another set of season tickets!
fml
That is rich. I haven't received mine yet, will probably hang on to it for posterities sake.
I agree with you guys...received mine yesterday and had to laugh. Never thought I'd have that kind of reaction to receiving an opportunity to buy playoff tickets for the Niners...but thanks to the Yorks and a bunch of bad decisions, it has happened.

I don't intend to renew my season tickets unless Gruden or comparable is hired for 2011. And don't forget...the 49ers still owe us for the "home" game in London.
Originally posted by eahudson49:
I agree with you guys...received mine yesterday and had to laugh. Never thought I'd have that kind of reaction to receiving an opportunity to buy playoff tickets for the Niners...but thanks to the Yorks and a bunch of bad decisions, it has happened.

I don't intend to renew my season tickets unless Gruden or comparable is hired for 2011. And don't forget...the 49ers still owe us for the "home" game in London.

Ditto on not renewing if they don't make good and decisive move.
Originally posted by highwayone:

I actually sent mine back. Of course I filled the envolpe with an invoice requesting reimbursment for the 2010 season. I wonder if they will respond?
Got mine yesterday AS soon as I opened it I threw it
Originally posted by mr2324jgf:

I think that's my reaction as well, lol
Got mine, along with my Social Security statement with supposed benefits at retirement. I have the same skepticism for either coming true :)
They want to hold your money and make interest on it for a year. The Yorks are good business people in a sense. They just have no clue how to run a football franchise.

Share 49ersWebzone