LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 264 users in the forums

49er Playoff Ticket Invoice

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I got it too! I thought it was BS, but then realized that all teams that are playoff contenders are sending out the packets as well.
Originally posted by christmaxx:
NFL,MLB,NHL,NBA
$18.99 Discount Sports jerseys
High quality
Since this year 12,000 people have purchased on our site
get more sports product!
Please visit:
www.bbeststore.com

Bullshlt! Tickets should be free for all you season ticket holders...for putting up with this crap team/front office/owners for season after season....At least call and b***h them out....Hell, give me their number and i'll b***h them out for you....stuff like this ruined football/sports....
lmao if we make the playoffs all u b***hes will go to the game dont give me that s**t
Originally posted by phatbutskinny:
lmao if we make the playoffs all u b***hes will go to the game dont give me that s**t

I dont know about that. It wouldn't be pretty.
Originally posted by bracus:

yes but it will be the first playoffs game in like 8 years, i can guarantee we will all be excited even though we suck balones

yes but it will be the first playoffs game in like 8 years, i can guarantee we will all be excited even though we suck balones

I can only speak for myself but all I see happening is a replay of Thursday night. I would definitely not look forward to it. I have faith in the players but these coaches can't gameplan worth a damn. It would end badly IMHO.

I can only speak for myself but all I see happening is a replay of Thursday night. I would definitely not look forward to it. I have faith in the players but these coaches can't gameplan worth a damn. It would end badly IMHO.

Meh. We were a dumb nate Clements play from beating the falcons. A s**tty d stoppage from beating the saints. Packers at our place? Apparently Flynn is good lol... u never know....

Once the playoffs start everyone is 0-0...
Got my invoice a few days ago, too. Anyone notice they put your online username AND password on the invoice?

You know, I have to say, the Niners treat their Season Ticket Holders like crap. I emailed tickets to someone for the first time and was charged $2.50 a piece for the "service". Even when cheap ass Cohan was around, the Warriors never charged for emailing tickets. And now they want to charge a $3 transaction fee for HOLDING STH's cash if they don't make the playoffs?

What happened to doing business with family values? Like not charging for HOLDING money. Like if using public funds to build a stadium, not running the tab to a billion dollars. In fact, how the hell do you spend a billion dollars in Santa Clara and end up with one very bland stadium?

Are the Niners I grew up to love dead? I know the WCO has died in SF, but I think it is clear to see that the very essence of the Niners has died, too. Jed, John and Denise are profiting off of Eddie's values as an owner.

• Otter
  • Veteran

I'll take your playoff tickets.
Originally posted by Otter:

Originally posted by valrod33:

and a plane ticket from Austin to SF
Originally posted by Ajanke:

and a plane ticket from Albuquerque to SF

fixed
Originally posted by Ajanke:

and a plane ticket from Albuquerque to SF

fixed

Haha, the tickets will be available. I'd book full fare flights because at least you can get those refunded.
Share 49ersWebzone