LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 282 users in the forums

49er Playoff Ticket Invoice

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by CdnNinerfan:
just a quick question as I have not recieved my invoice yet. I didn't think it was possible to host 2 games. Hopefully someone can explain how we could host the second play off game.

cheers Jarvie

As a Division winner we could potentially host the NFC championship,(funny and unrealistic as it sounds) But the team other than us that advanced would have to be the other wild card team we didnt play. A division winner always hosts to a team in the wild card slot. I'd bet the house this will not happen this year of course but just to answer the question.
Originally posted by jcashen87:
Originally posted by CdnNinerfan:
just a quick question as I have not recieved my invoice yet. I didn't think it was possible to host 2 games. Hopefully someone can explain how we could host the second play off game.

cheers Jarvie

As a Division winner we could potentially host the NFC championship,(funny and unrealistic as it sounds) But the team other than us that advanced would have to be the other wild card team we didnt play. A division winner always hosts to a team in the wild card slot. I'd bet the house this will not happen this year of course but just to answer the question.

Thanks for the answer. That does make sense as unlikely as it sounds. I am going to call the ticket office tomorrow I assume that the delay has to do with getting it to Canada durring christmas

Jarvie
$600 plus.

eff that.
Originally posted by NineFourNiner:
$600 plus.

eff that.

if they do make the playoffs, You might want to sell em??? It would be a good team that comes to SF.......Just saying....
Load up on NFC championship tickets! And root for Tampa bay!!!
I still haven't received one of these notices. When is the deadline to decide? If it's after the rams game, I'm at least buying the first game if we beat the Rams.
Originally posted by Jakemall:
I still haven't received one of these notices. When is the deadline to decide? If it's after the rams game, I'm at least buying the first game if we beat the Rams.

I think it's the 27th so you could wait and decide the day after the rams game.
I still haven't received my invoice..but one question that hasn't been brought up in this thread.

did the 9ers raise the face value ticket price for playoffs?
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
I still haven't received my invoice..but one question that hasn't been brought up in this thread.

did the 9ers raise the face value ticket price for playoffs?

The NFL sets ticket prices in the playoffs, not the teams. In fact, because of this, some teams actually sell tickets for less than what they are ordinarily priced.
[ Edited by 49erScott on Dec 21, 2010 at 10:52 AM ]
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
Originally posted by Jakemall:

I think it's the 27th so you could wait and decide the day after the rams game.

This. It is Monday and you can pay on line that day IF we beat the lambies.

Originally posted by cypherninja:
Got my invoice a few days ago, too. Anyone notice they put your online username AND password on the invoice?

You know, I have to say, the Niners treat their Season Ticket Holders like crap. I emailed tickets to someone for the first time and was charged $2.50 a piece for the "service". Even when cheap ass Cohan was around, the Warriors never charged for emailing tickets. And now they want to charge a $3 transaction fee for HOLDING STH's cash if they don't make the playoffs?

What happened to doing business with family values? Like not charging for HOLDING money. Like if using public funds to build a stadium, not running the tab to a billion dollars. In fact, how the hell do you spend a billion dollars in Santa Clara and end up with one very bland stadium?

Are the Niners I grew up to love dead? I know the WCO has died in SF, but I think it is clear to see that the very essence of the Niners has died, too. Jed, John and Denise are profiting off of Eddie's values as an owner.

Share 49ersWebzone