Rep the Red & Gold: Shop 49ers Gear →

There are 706 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS. SAN DIEGO CHARGERS GAMEDAY THREAD (Week 15)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
I can see us winning.

Let's do this!

Its all about us starting well. I don't see us with any big come backs or second half surges like last year.
  • Wodwo
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 8,476
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Something I didn't know:

San Diego has the #1 ranked defense and #2 ranked offense.

to our

#23 ranked offense and #11 ranked defense.

Where have you been, man? Under a rock?

The offense was ranked #1 for a large part of the year, too.

They just beat the Chiefs 31-0 while putting up over 400 yards of offense and limiting the Chiefs to around 50.

How does that happen?
Originally posted by global_nomad:
why do I have the feeling that Turner is going to screen pass the s**t out of us tomorrow?

They do that very very well with Sproles. We suck vs speed and we such even more vs screens. Could be a long night if they haven't figured out how to stop that by now.
  • Wodwo
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 8,476
Originally posted by LambdaChi49:
Originally posted by global_nomad:
why do I have the feeling that Turner is going to screen pass the s**t out of us tomorrow?

They do that very very well with Sproles. We suck vs speed and we such even more vs screens. Could be a long night if they haven't figured out how to stop that by now.

I remember wanting to draft Sproles in the 4th round. Was hoping Barlow would pan out and we'd have thunder and lightning.

Shows how much I know... although, starting in preseason I was a huge Gore fan and was arguing that he was way better than Barlow and should be starting. Ah, memories....

Sproles is going to murder us if he plays.

We're going to get crushed even if he doesn't.
The SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS will prevail...
This Thu schedule nay benefit us because it's a game we lose anyway right. So, that gives us more days to prepare for our next game that we must win and is more important in terms of division wins.
  • Wodwo
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 8,476
Originally posted by Joecool:
This Thu schedule nay benefit us because it's a game we lose anyway right. So, that gives us more days to prepare for our next game that we must win and is more important in terms of division wins.

I hadn't thought of it that way.

Way to be positive, Joe!

Fist bump.

Do it!
Originally posted by Wodwo:
Originally posted by Joecool:
This Thu schedule nay benefit us because it's a game we lose anyway right. So, that gives us more days to prepare for our next game that we must win and is more important in terms of division wins.

I hadn't thought of it that way.

Way to be positive, Joe!

Fist bump.

Do it!

It's like a bye week before playing STL. We should come into that game with a very nice and practiced game plan.
  • Wodwo
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 8,476
Originally posted by Joecool:

It's like a bye week before playing STL. We should come into that game with a very nice and practiced game plan.

I'm totally with you! That's the only positive thing I can see happening because of the game tomorrow.

Now... where's my fist bump?
Go Niners!!!!

You know your guys are there to rack those points up. Smith, we know you're the best, you've come back and shown you're the best. The players got you, the fans believe in you and it's time to lay it down!!!!

...doing my workout yesterday, pillars of rain pouring down around me, thinking still how cool it was that we have two great quarterbacks, it's your time to shine though!

San Fran gon Crush the chargers!!! Go Niners!!
All I want for Christmas is a 49er win against the Chargers.


GO NINERS!!! LET'S CRUSH SD!!!
Originally posted by Wodwo:
Originally posted by Joecool:

It's like a bye week before playing STL. We should come into that game with a very nice and practiced game plan.

I'm totally with you! That's the only positive thing I can see happening because of the game tomorrow.

Now... where's my fist bump?

Originally posted by 24plus25er:


GO NINERS!!! LET'S CRUSH SD!!!

If you made that then props because that is awesome.
Alex still talks to Norv during the offseason...

Quote:
Still, Smith and Turner made today's game between the 49ers and Chargers sound more like a love fest.

Smith praised Turner for how he guided him and said that he and Turner still talk during the offseason.

"Sometimes, it's just kind of BS-ing, but sometimes, yeah, it pertains to football," he said. "Yeah, if I do have questions or something, I wouldn't hesitate to call him."


Open Menu Search Share 49ersWebzone