LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 333 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS. SAN DIEGO CHARGERS GAMEDAY THREAD (Week 15)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Without turnovers, we likely would have still won. That is showing that our offense and defense were playing well. Alex needs to have another good game and I do not see SD being that difficult!

Another game that we CAN win, but probably won't....
Originally posted by billbird2111:
We win this game -- and we win the West.

There, I said it.

Amen 2 that.
This one won't be pretty. It's unfortunate but true.
Let's hope Alex Smith coming back to his hometown gives him incentive to win over the Super Chargers
Originally posted by JerryRice1848:
Let's hope Alex Smith coming back to his hometown gives him incentive to win over the Super Chargers

or he could just get super nervous and flop. Seeing Helix High School is like 8 miles from the stadium.
I will be there taking some customers from No CA to see the game! Cant wait to bring the red and gold to SD!
Originally posted by global_nomad:
Originally posted by JerryRice1848:

or he could just get super nervous and flop. Seeing Helix High School is like 8 miles from the stadium.

That is what I'm expecting sadly, I also see Rivers tearing up our secondary to shreds for 400 yards
How to a avoid a loss in SD: do not run a predictable Offense, Protect Alex Smith , and get after Rivers. Much easier said than done.But thats what its going to come down to
Musty Manusky needs to be creative, I'm sure we currently have the most boring 3-4 defense in the league. If they don't get creative then Rivers will have 500 yards!
I'd only be worried if the Chargers were coached by someone who knew Alex's tendencies, like a former OC.

Originally posted by ChaunceyGardner:
I'd only be worried if the Chargers were coached by someone who knew Alex's tendencies, like a former OC.

post of the day.
We can beat the chargers!!!
Originally posted by ace130:
We will beat the chargers!!!

Fixed
I still think we can handle the chargers. AFC west is no better then the NFC west, and they have losses from the rams and seahawks. The chargers have not beat any serious playoff contenders besides the struggling Colts. So this is a very winnable game
  • Shifty
  • Veteran
We CAN beat them, just need to make plays like today. Get INT's, make the big pass plays.
Share 49ersWebzone