LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 217 users in the forums

I met a few Niners this morning at London Heathrow!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
for a minute i thought you were the guy with the black jacket and headphones.
Originally posted by tondiman:
WHY IS EVERYBODY SMILING?

They were being nice to fans, what's so wrong about that?

Originally posted by boriken_9er:

Awesome pics. I'm glad some of the niners did something nice for a fan.
Originally posted by dobo:
I don't believe you.

Those are cardboard cutouts.

as a Karate expert I believe this man makes a valid point
LOL

Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:
can one of you please break David Carr's throwing arm. k bye

k bye

seriously though..cool pics
Nice man
These pictures look shopped. I can tell from some of the pixels and from seeing quite a few shops in my day.

• Jiks
Originally posted by Thorhawk:
These pictures look shopped. I can tell from some of the pixels and from seeing quite a few shops in my day.

If you are serious. You would think it would take a wee bit longer than an hour or two to photo shop all these to the extent he did wouldn't you? Just saying I've photo shopped quite a few in my day as well. They didn't arrive that long ago.
Originally posted by JiksJuicy:

If you are serious. You would think it would take a wee bit longer than an hour or two to photo shop all these to the extent he did wouldn't you? Just saying I've photo shopped quite a few in my day as well. They didn't arrive that long ago.

I have seen many photoshops in my life and I am able to make a determination based on the structure of the pixels in the pictures.

[ Edited by Thorhawk on Oct 25, 2010 at 08:04:59 ]
Originally posted by vamphunter23:
Shouldn't Kwame Davis be carrying Alex's bags?....after all he did get him killed....But really great pics....you kinda look like Jack Black...

LOL

Originally posted by JiksJuicy:

I have seen many photoshops in my life and I am able to make a determination based on the structure of the pixels in the pictures.

Interesting pics - That's all I have to say.

[ Edited by RogerCraig on Oct 25, 2010 at 08:11:12 ]
Share 49ersWebzone