LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 237 users in the forums

I met a few Niners this morning at London Heathrow!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • dald1
  • Veteran
Probably shud have told all of them that they are a huge disappoint and they dnt deserve to be wearing the red n gold
Wonder if Sing will throw Smith under the bus and say he's not injurred and just being a little b***h...
Hrm. You used the same clip of yourself in the third and last photos. Very clever. I almost didn't notice the evidence of the removed fingers to make it look different. If you look close, it's there. Nice Photoshop skills though.
Good photos, too bad these weren't taken after a win. Alex looks tore up
Originally posted by Thorhawk:
Originally posted by JiksJuicy:
These pictures look shopped. I can tell from some of the pixels and from seeing quite a few shops in my day.

If you are serious. You would think it would take a wee bit longer than an hour or two to photo shop all these to the extent he did wouldn't you? Just saying I've photo shopped quite a few in my day as well. They didn't arrive that long ago.

I have seen many photoshops in my life and I am able to make a determination based on the structure of the pixels in the pictures.

LOL! You couldn't be more wrong!!

Not sure what more else I can do to prove that I was there!!??
Originally posted by BrianUKNiner:
Originally posted by JiksJuicy:
These pictures look shopped. I can tell from some of the pixels and from seeing quite a few shops in my day.

If you are serious. You would think it would take a wee bit longer than an hour or two to photo shop all these to the extent he did wouldn't you? Just saying I've photo shopped quite a few in my day as well. They didn't arrive that long ago.

I have seen many photoshops in my life and I am able to make a determination based on the structure of the pixels in the pictures.

LOL! You couldn't be more wrong!!

Not sure what more else I can do to prove that I was there!!??

No more pictures. Were not gonna fall for that.
  • Jiks
Originally posted by Oregon49erfan:
Hrm. You used the same clip of yourself in the third and last photos. Very clever. I almost didn't notice the evidence of the removed fingers to make it look different. If you look close, it's there. Nice Photoshop skills though.

There is actually a couple differences such as the beanie and the shadow under the neck. I really don't think these were photo shopped. But what do I know? Plus where did he get these pics? With Alex in an arm brace. You think he had time to find these photos somehow then photoshop them?
LOL.

In case everyone's internet sarcasm meter is broken...

We know those weren't photoshopped.

Yall's bein trolled, homie
Nice Pics!!!!

Thanks!!!
nice pics.

i guess no one wanted to take pics with david carr.

to you for going out and greeting the team, man. That's class.
Originally posted by HessianDud:
to you for going out and greeting the team, man. That's class.

specially after yesterday
awesome.

They're smiling because they have die hard fans like the O.P. that stick with them in the rough times, that way when the champion season comes, it feels that much better.
  • boast
  • Hella Fame
good s**t.
Did Manusky invite you over for dinner? I can see he was making plans in the back of his mind. Anyways, good stuff my man, that is awesome you were able to meet the team.
Share 49ersWebzone