There are 745 users in the forums
Singletary's lie of the Week
Shop Find 49ers gear online
Oct 4, 2010 at 2:54 AM
- RonMexico
- Moderator
- Posts: 80,081
I WANT WINNERS
Oct 4, 2010 at 6:14 AM
- PatrickJira411
- Member
- Posts: 4,117
Originally posted by MBniner:
I really think Singeltary isn't that bright; he's terrible in interviews and says the same sh*t over and over, even if it's irrelevant. What a poor hire this is turning out to be; and no one, including me saw it coming. I was really excited about him, and didn't realize his shortcomings would be such a huge issue.
Oct 4, 2010 at 6:32 AM
- cNiner
- Veteran
- Posts: 6,440
Originally posted by MBniner:
I really think Singeltary isn't that bright; he's terrible in interviews and says the same sh*t over and over, even if it's irrelevant. What a poor hire this is turning out to be; and no one, including me saw it coming. I was really excited about him, and didn't realize his shortcomings would be such a huge issue.
i really think Sing belives in his own bulls**t crap ! whatever comes out of his mouth is his conviction , he belives in it , whether it's reality or fiction like Ray is the OC for the rest of the season then ray gets canned the next day !
Oct 4, 2010 at 6:36 AM
- miked1978
- Veteran
- Posts: 12,614
One day you guys are going to realize that Singletary isn't going to tell the media crap. A lot of coaches don't.
I'm not sticking up for Singletary but I'm just sick of threads like this. Most coaches and players don't go into details with the media.
I'm not sticking up for Singletary but I'm just sick of threads like this. Most coaches and players don't go into details with the media.
Oct 4, 2010 at 6:36 AM
- SybErkRimInAL
- Veteran
- Posts: 59,185
this season is lost. My mind tells me "I hope we lose every game from here on out just to cement the #1 pick to take the best QB available" But my heart will be cheering on this team week in, week out. 49ers are like the cold blooded hoodrat that I just can't seem to quit. No matter how many times you suck my homeboy's dicks. f**k you alex smith.
Oct 4, 2010 at 6:36 AM
- SoCold
- Hall of Dumb
- Posts: 133,146
"we gonna win"
Oct 4, 2010 at 6:38 AM
- kstolai
- Veteran
- Posts: 11,313
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
You still listen to that guy?
lol
Oct 4, 2010 at 7:10 AM
- kray28
- Veteran
- Posts: 12,925
Originally posted by seeking6th:
asked if he was still optimistic of turning things around, sing lied, said "yes"
was he lieing for saying "yes"
I think there's a fine line between dishonesty and delusion.
Oct 4, 2010 at 7:12 AM
- blizzuntz
- Veteran
- Posts: 56,266
Originally posted by Shaj:
I honestly don't think this is Sing lying. I think he just doesn't know what he's talking about. His coaches are making all the play by play and personnel calls, so he's just watching it on the field like you and I are. I'm sure the decision to pull Rachel wasn't his call, he just assumed or didn't even know why it happened. The only decisions Sing makes are timeouts and going for it on 4th down.
this
Oct 4, 2010 at 7:21 AM
- cxzhou83
- Veteran
- Posts: 24
Originally posted by NineFourNiner:
Weak. Sing's alleged strengths are his leadership and straight-talk. This, again, calls both into question.
Sing--> no Xs/Os knowledge, no football knowledge...but does like to pull down his pants from time to time to prevent his weasel from getting a heat stroke
Oct 4, 2010 at 7:21 AM
- mrgneissguy
- Veteran
- Posts: 273
Originally posted by Daniel2778:
YOU GUYS NEED TO STOP GETTING MAD AT SINGLETARY FOR NOT THROWING HIS PLAYERS UNDER THE BUS, what do you want him to say? he sucks and needed to be replaced?
I don't know. He didn't seem to have any problem throwing Nate Davis under the bus. Then after the season starts we find out that the play calls have been late getting to the QB (if they made it at all), and I can't help but think that those problems had more to do with Davis' difficulties in that pre-season game than his so called lack of work ethic. I mean, a smart guy like Smith couldn't perform under those conditions.
Oct 4, 2010 at 7:23 AM
- Sanfran_chrisco
- Veteran
- Posts: 33,918
dont care. just get my team a f**king win
Oct 4, 2010 at 7:24 AM
- tondiman
- Veteran
- Posts: 1,042
Baalk seems to have done a good job with the draft.. maybe he'll have a saying for the next head coach..
Oct 4, 2010 at 7:27 AM
- GolittaCamper
- Veteran
- Posts: 7,277
He also promised Pizza even if we lost, but then the team bus stopped and Mickey D's instead!
Oct 4, 2010 at 7:35 AM
- 49erKing
- Veteran
- Posts: 18,797
The real reason we're losing:
Coach Sing is out of his element. His strength is motivational speaking and he's doing a crap ass job at that. He's focusing more on the X's and O's and not his strength. Our players just can't make good decisions and that all starts with the HC. Sing needs to polish his MS. He needs his own training camp with the one and only Tony Robbins:
Coach Sing is out of his element. His strength is motivational speaking and he's doing a crap ass job at that. He's focusing more on the X's and O's and not his strength. Our players just can't make good decisions and that all starts with the HC. Sing needs to polish his MS. He needs his own training camp with the one and only Tony Robbins:
