LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 321 users in the forums

Michael Crabtree

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Crabtree had a terrible game but is a helluva a wr he needs to practice thought the timming that we saw last year wasn't here today
MAKES ME WONDER WE SHOULD HAVE GONE WITH THE SAFER PICK IN MICHAEL OHER. HOWEVER, SINGLETARY WOULD HAVE GOTTEN BASHED IF WE DIDNT GET CRABTREE!
Originally posted by jrg:
OMG please stop...

is wrong w/ people?!?

Whats wrong?
The guy shows no heart and pride.
Obviously its just one week but this isnt the first time crabtrees been called out for this s**t. So idk whats wrong with "people" but somethings wrong with crabtree.
sophomore slump!
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Brazilian49er:
Too early but the red lights are on.
Originally posted by ads_2006:
lmao

yah, he certainly lost the game for us

where was Vernon davis at today? Seems like he wasnt even apart of the gameplan

Vernon had a pretty good game.
8 Catches ~75 yards..
crabtree is a f**king b***h
If I'm not mistaken, this is Crabs' first bad game. Give the sh*t a rest.
I dont think it was a mistake but Sing better light a fire under his ass and next year make him play every pre season game..
I'm a big Crabtree fan, but he certainly didn't look like he was giving it his all today. Disappointing, very disappointing.

When you surround yourself with guys like Deion and MC Hammer then what do you expect. They passed along their entitlement philosophy to him and he bought into it.
  • Apone
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Method:
The guy doesn't play in any preseason games, acting like it doesn't matter. Sure the throw to his high shoulder was pretty hard, but this is the NFL, you still gotta make that catch IMO (Alex sucked ass this game, no excuses for him either - but that's for another thread). People were saying that playing in Preseason doesn't really matter, but check out this comment by Kevin Lynch:

"Comment: Can a wide receiver lose a game by himself? Michael Crabtree is trying. On radio, they are saying that Crabtree ran the wrong route that lead to the Trufant pick and score. Receivers coach Jerry Sullivan was all over Crabtree when he came to the sideline. Now, do you bench him?"

That's embarrassing for Crabtree who felt the need to sit out of every pre season game. f**k.

Sing should of called out Crabtree and made him play.
Originally posted by 49ersMyLife:
Originally posted by Brazilian49er:
Too early but the red lights are on.
Originally posted by NinerBuff:
sophomore slump!

If he plays like this in other games this season it will be a sophomore slump. As of right now, it's a bad game, nothing more.
Ronnie Lott would not put up with this SSSS
Share 49ersWebzone