LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 289 users in the forums

Michael Crabtree

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Alex Smith can't find that he can't threw to crabtree... what's the f**k wrong with crabtree... .. he is may little a coward again... If he didn't enough for us then should cost him cuz he had earned the moneys alot..
I was listening to the radio - thats what he said after Rod Brooks told him what happened on that intentional grounding play on Alex play.

Apparently, Crabtree lined up in the wrong side of the field. By the time he got to the right position, there was only 1 sec left to hike the ball and read the defense.

Gary Plummer did not hold back. Stating that Crabtree already is responsible for 2 turnovers. Apparently they thought that crabtree was looking to run before he caught the ball and the other he ran the wrong route.

He said there is no place for that in the NFL.

some of the other things they said

Haralson was getting whipped by the seattle TE all day long

Somebody ran the wrong route again, on that long pass to VD that almost got intercepted. The safety should not be there. There were only 1 other route that the could occupy the safety. Usually there is 2, so they won't come close to Davis.

On critical 3 down, Staley got pushed back to Alex. Staley was getting setup all day. Came out of the field swearing like hell.

Its great to listen to the radio to give a different perspective. Especially since Rod and Gary kinda know how the play suppose to look like and who f**ked up.
you know what this means

TANK
Originally posted by Legbreaker:
...is an overconfident, underworking b*tch.

F*ck you, you primadonna diva scrub! Ride the bench next game if you can't figure out how to run your damn routes!

Word
good insight. thanks for posting...
Thanks. Good post.

Gary Plumber is cool.

Matt Miaocco & Barrows help, but they lack in many areas.
Nice stuff. Better than typical NT meltdown.
Originally posted by TDNiners:
I was listening to the radio - thats what he said after Rod Brooks told him what happened on that intentional grounding play on Alex play.

Apparently, Crabtree lined up in the wrong side of the field. By the time he got to the right position, there was only 1 sec left to hike the ball and read the defense.

Gary Plummer did not hold back. Stating that Crabtree already is responsible for 2 turnovers. Apparently they thought that crabtree was looking to run before he caught the ball and the other he ran the wrong route.

He said there is no place for that in the NFL.

some of the other things they said

Haralson was getting whipped by the seattle TE all day long

Somebody ran the wrong route again, on that long pass to VD that almost got intercepted. The safety should not be there. There were only 1 other route that the could occupy the safety. Usually there is 2, so they won't come close to Davis.

On critical 3 down, Staley got pushed back to Alex. Staley was getting setup all day. Came out of the field swearing like hell.

Its great to listen to the radio to give a different perspective. Especially since Rod and Gary kinda know how the play suppose to look like and who f**ked up.

Also, seattle was exploiting 49ers zone because we can't generate a pass rush with only 4 players. They couldn't figure out why they can't get through a make shift line.

I guess same problem --- no pass rusher...
Why not start Ziggy? He played great preseason and seems to have good timing with Alex. Maybe a benching would teach Crabtree a lesson.
I like hearing from people who are in the know...why do I think Davis was busting Crabs up over his work ethic??

All gets blamed on Smith...I wish we could have another QB play for us for a game with what is going on and see if it really is Smith or not....with bad scheme, lazy play and the O LINE getting worked by the D, I still dont think we know all we need to know about Smith...

crabtree gets 4 more years to correct his mistakes like Alex.

If crabtree was the elephant in the room then singletary should have called him out instead of breast feeding him like he does with Alex. Don't send Vernon to do your dirty work.
wow u guys need to chill
Crabtree, wow. Guess you should have played preseason and practiced.

This is a situation where last season's success kind of backfired in this year's offseason. He looked confused and lost... basically like a guy who missed preseason and TC.
Kyle Williams get healthy
Originally posted by ads_2006:
lmao

yah, he certainly lost the game for us

where was Vernon davis at today? Seems like he wasnt even apart of the gameplan

wtf?

vernon and willis were the two best today, u should rewatch the game
Share 49ersWebzone