LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 244 users in the forums

Screw You Raiders Broadcast Team

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
for reals ,man.

You can't get any more homer than those loser denial d******ds.

Every call against the Raiders was a bad call according to those F*gs.
maybe its me

but the music they play going to commercial is eerily similar to what what in the but
Originally posted by ads_2006:
maybe its me

but the music they play going to commercial is eerily similar to what what in the but

Hah! awesome. Can the Zone please post a cool face thingy (technical term I know) or picture for this man.
These guys are the lamest, most biased announce team in history. It's ridiculous. I know a team's own announcers are going to be a little biased, but these guys are WAY over the top. I heard them give the Niners props about 4 times throughout the entire broadcast. Meanwhile, the raiders are getting their pubes polished after every play for positive yardage and every single call against them was considered a bad call. They even whined about the fair catch as time expired, claiming there was still one second remaining, and then sarcastically saying something along the lines of "this game needed to end, anyway," as if the raiders had been getting raped by the refs all day or something.

The thing about Rice was way out of line. How the hell can they claim a player that had Hall of Fame credentials before he ever joined their team? What a f*ckin JOKE!

These 3 idiots are the most unprofessional jackass broadcasters in the league, possibly of all time.
[ Edited by 49erRider on Aug 29, 2010 at 12:11 AM ]
Originally posted by 49erRider:
These guys are the lamest, most biased announce team in history. It's ridiculous. I know a team's own announcers are going to be a little biased, but these guys are WAY over the top. I heard them give the Niners props about 4 times throughout the entire broadcast. Meanwhile, the raiders are getting their pubes polished after every play for positive yardage and every single call against them was considered a bad call. They even whined about the fair catch as time expired, claiming there was still one second remaining, and then sarcastically saying something along the lines of "this game needed to end, anyway," as if the raiders had been getting raped by the refs all day or something.

The thing about Rice was way out of line. How the hell can they claim a player that had Hall of Fame credentials before he ever joined their team? What a f*ckin JOKE!

I did hear Plunkett call out the Raiders towards the end of the 2nd half . . . he basically said the Niners were having their way.
How about when they said "Dallas is America's team, but the Raiders are the planet's team. SMH..
i actually like greg papa. yeah the broadcast team is a little biased, but they know their team and are a lot more exciting than eric davis lol.
Originally posted by YuNGaCE:
i actually like greg papa. yeah the broadcast team is a little biased, but they know their team and are a lot more exciting than eric davis lol.

Better than Mike and Mike as well. They announced the monday night opening season game against the cardinals a couple years ago. Golic was alright but the other one is an annoying little doucher
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
for reals ,man.

You can't get any more homer than those loser denial d******ds.

they are bad--flores is senile but the chargers announcers are bigger homers
Originally posted by YuNGaCE:

Actually they know jack s**t about their team.

Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:
f**k them they have no hall of fame talent so they steal ours

signed
Originally posted by 49erRider:

These 3 idiots are the most unprofessional jackass broadcasters in the league, possibly of all time.

Dude they are like that every year. I cant believe there was not a thread opened titled "Get ready for homerism broadcasting". They praise the hell out of their team every year and put down SF all the time.
  • Hopper
  • Veteran
I tuned in to hear Greg Papa at the end of the game. lol this dolt was talking about the niners taking a safety on their own 30 yard line.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
The Niners telecast was horrible, too. Third rate.
Having to listen to the Raiders broadcast team during pre-season is pure torture. They're so busy swinging from the b@lls of every Raiders player that it's nauseating to listen to, but I'm sure Raiders fans just can't get enough of the hype. Give them a break because once the regular season starts it's all downhill from there.
Share 49ersWebzone