LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 164 users in the forums

Screw You Raiders Broadcast Team

Shop Find 49ers gear online
So as a Niners Transplant I have been forced to watch the current game online. Which means I have been forced to watch the game on the Raiders broadcast. They just showed a highlight of Jerry Rice and praised him as the 19th Raider to go into the Hall of Fame......Screw you Raiders. Rice is ours.
  • luv49rs
  • Hall of Fame
yeah that has me very very pissed off, douchebags
for reals ,man.

You can't get any more homer than those loser denial d******ds.
f**k them they have no hall of fame talent so they steal ours
Stealing Rice is lame. He only played there two years AFTER he's established himself with our team for over 10 years. Just stupid. Papa, I thought you were classier than that.
Originally posted by DarthNiner:
Stealing Rice is lame. He only played there two years AFTER he's established himself with our team for over 10 years. Just stupid. Papa, I thought you were classier than that.

What did he say again?

J.Rice was the 4th raider to enter the Hall of fame?
Originally posted by TonyStarks:

What did he say again?

J.Rice was the 4th raider to enter the Hall of fame?

That was it! I did a double take when I heard that. I was like, WTF?!
before the 2 pointer....the announcerd are like now if they miss this we can best the Niners on an extra point!!!!! WTF!?!?!?!??!?!?!?
This was the most obnoxious and annoying football broadcast ever. Gave me one hell of a headache.
  • luv49rs
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by ninerlifer:
before the 2 pointer....the announcerd are like now if they miss this we can best the Niners on an extra point!!!!! WTF!?!?!?!??!?!?!?

yep

That other guys sounds borderline retarded , I'm not kidding.

Too many blows to the head
Tom Florres is seanile, before the game he couldnt even say who the Niners HC was....and his 2 other partners were clueless too, there was a long long long pause there in the pre game....that was HILARIOUS!
Originally posted by OregonNiner87:
This was the most obnoxious and annoying football broadcast ever. Gave me one hell of a headache.
The 49ers won and I still feel like strangling something. f**k you Raiders announcers.

I wonder how other team's fans feel about our broadcasting team? I have a hard time believing that anything could be more excruciatingly painful to watch than this game.

Especially this. When they showed that, I was like WTF.

-9fA
Share 49ersWebzone