LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 229 users in the forums

Screw You Raiders Broadcast Team

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by OX49er253:
So as a Niners Transplant I have been forced to watch the current game online. Which means I have been forced to watch the game on the Raiders broadcast. They just showed a highlight of Jerry Rice and praised him as the 19th Raider to go into the Hall of Fame......Screw you Raiders. Rice is ours.

That was absolutely disgusting to me too. He's not a Raider.
Originally posted by DarthNiner:
Stealing Rice is lame. He only played there two years AFTER he's established himself with our team for over 10 years. Just stupid. Papa, I thought you were classier than that.

At the very end of the game they were claiming Rathman too.
And who in the Fuk is JT the Brick?!?!?!?!?!?!
The "Crisp Balls" comment was classic though.
well.. they gave gore props
Originally posted by LoboLtnLvr49er:
Stealing Rice is lame. He only played there two years AFTER he's established himself with our team for over 10 years. Just stupid. Papa, I thought you were classier than that.

They claimed Lott as well, dont they know that the Raiders are the retirement home of the 49ers?
Originally posted by ninerlifer:
Originally posted by LoboLtnLvr49er:

They claimed Lott as well, dont they know that the Raiders are the retirement home of the 49ers?

Then I guess Randy Moss will be their 20th.
Damn that would piss me off... another s*itty thing about preseason is the garbage broadcasting. The niners broadcasting team sucks also.
There sideline reporter was named JT the Brick.....that tells you everything you need to know about the Raiders. Zero Class.
Originally posted by sacniner:
Damn that would piss me off... another s*itty thing about preseason is the garbage broadcasting. The niners broadcasting team sucks also.

I thought Ours was bad....really bad....till I watched tonight's game....

''That wasn't holding on Nhamdi!! Terrible call!''

STFU phaggot
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
''That wasn't holding on Nhamdi!! Terrible call!''

STFU phaggot

I really hated watching them last year when we played them in the preseason for sh*t just like that.
it does not seem like the niners broadcast team are homers like others. do they lean more towards the niners? of course, but they make their 2nd string QB seem like a HoF.

also JT the brick is a bay area radio guy.
I actually enjoyed the Raiders' broadcast. There's nothing quite as amussing as listening to someone spin the notion that the Raiders are competent football club. The absolute disconnect of that announcing crew from reality and the non-stop grasping at straws was an absolute gas.

There's no doubt that Greg Pappa is the Bahgdad Bob of Bay Area football.
I appreciate the fact that I could tap into the 49er's game via the Raider Network...but this may be the worst sports broadcasting trio in history. Someone has got to get Flores and Plunkett off the methodone. So heavily Raider-bias and absolutely no flair or personality on air. Glad I won't have to listen to these guys again (and that includes sideline reporter George Atkinson who is so punch drunk from his days of playing that it's almost sad to see him trying to give an interview)
Share 49ersWebzone