LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 240 users in the forums

Frank Gore and Vernon Davis know how to party it up!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
maybe it was July 4th and all the chicks were out of town?

I'll take the Vikings cruise FTW!
Quote:

Until then, the legs are moving like pistons in a Porsche.

The latest? A party held at the Miami home of 49ers running back Frank Gore could be the epicenter of the current controversy. Liz Mullen of SportsBusiness Journal reports that the NCAA is investigating whether agents, financial advisers, and/or runners paid for multiple elite players to attend Gore's party.

Gore admitted to Mullen that he hosted the party, but Gore said that he didn't know whether the guests included North Carolina defensive tackle Marvin Austin, South Carolina right end Weslye Saunders, or Alabama defensive tackle Marcel Dareus.

"I don't even know those guys," Gore said. "There were a lot of people there; it was crazy."

Gore also said that no agent, financial adviser, and/or runner paid for the party at Gore's home. "I paid for my own party," Gore said.

Mullen reports that, in all, players from at least five FBS (i.e., Division I-A) programs are being investigated for receiving cash or other benefits from persons other than the FBS programs, which profit from the labor and bodies of the players while giving them merely "an education."

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2010/07/22/investigation-into-miami-parties-focuses-on-frank-gores-house/
NONAME probably went to this party. We should ask him what it was like.
I swear Short is every where there is ladies!!! Funny, as ugly as he is, all the panties flock to his @ss.
Originally posted by Faceless:
this is seriously the best thread in the entire forum.... it lets me know who is a f u c k i n g square and who is real. I personally dont see anything wrong with them having fun at a party.... anyone of you would have loved to be at that party unless you enjoy spanking ur monkey and playing xbox live with ur pimple face friends more.

you are so cool, can I be like you?
Originally posted by Gore_21:
It doesn't matter what the women look like... this is stuff our players shouldn't be putting up on the internet. We don't need this negative publicity and frankly I liked our guys when they where a little more humble. I doubt old Frank, Pat and VD would be messing with this stuff. These guys are starting to act like stars... especially VD.

You jinxed it:

http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/thread.php?num=143346
Originally posted by SunDevilNiner79:
this is seriously the best thread in the entire forum.... it lets me know who is a f u c k i n g square and who is real. I personally dont see anything wrong with them having fun at a party.... anyone of you would have loved to be at that party unless you enjoy spanking ur monkey and playing xbox live with ur pimple face friends more.

post of the day
no doubt about it that i wouldve loved to be at that party but DAMN them chicks are ugly i probably saw 1 pipeable chick the whole video
  • Chief
  • Veteran
Seemed like a harmless summer day party to me, good times!

I would of loved to have my tall white ass there.
I heard on Sirius NFL radio that the NCAA was investigating possible violations in regards to agents and that frank gore and a party he held was being looked at. Could this be the party. Anyone else hear anything.

Originally posted by spizzy:
Originally posted by SunDevilNiner79:

post of the day

im glad u guys decided to do a reach around on each other
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:
NONAME probably went to this party. We should ask him what it was like.

Looks like this is an ESPN Story. Coming up next on SC

Edit: Basically nothing
[ Edited by 9ersnation on Jul 23, 2010 at 9:42 AM ]
These girls are not ugly, they are'nt models ,but by no stretch on the imagination are these girls ugly. Impossible standards if you think there ugly. The media has ruined people.
Originally posted by deep2crab:
These girls are not ugly, they are'nt models ,but by no stretch on the imagination are these girls ugly. Impossible standards if you think there ugly. The media has ruined people.
Share 49ersWebzone