LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 269 users in the forums

Frank Gore and Vernon Davis know how to party it up!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I wouldn't say that was a negative video, I'd MUCH rather see our players at a private party than at a Club. 50/50 on the girls, some were pretty bad though! Some were hotties

Not sure why they had a production company taking footage though???
I thought I saw Singletary in the background with his pants down [;)]
Originally posted by HaiGuise:
With that tank he has on, Vernon looks like my gay-ass cologne bottle.

Nothing gay-ass about some good smelling Jean Paul Gaultier. That's some good smelling s**t right there. Drives the wify crazy.
Huge niner fan.

Not really fond of the lifestyle of these proffessional players. Those women are someone's sister, daughter, mother, neice etc.

But now they have reduced to being portrayed as just some team's hoes.

Sad world we live in.
vernon looks kinda uncomfortable around the hoes, gore is funny as hell it would be awesome to party with those guys.

too short looks old.
Originally posted by DertyDonahue:
Disappointed. Could have gotten way better hookers.

these some hood rats who are free to slut out hookers want money
Originally posted by popalpo:
Huge niner fan.

Not really fond of the lifestyle of these proffessional players. Those women are someone's sister, daughter, mother, neice etc.

But now they have reduced to being portrayed as just some team's hoes.

Sad world we live in.

Those women look act and i`ll bet half of em are hoe`s...
Who cares if they post it somewhere. These guys are just having fun. What is the media going to say? Hoes and liquor at a mansion is just fine.

As long as you don't see Vernon or Frank snorting coke or hitting a blizeee in the backround.
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
The only thing that upsets me is the quality of the hoes that Gore and Vernon are hanging around.

Step you game up, you guys are Pro Bowlers SMH
this is seriously the best thread in the entire forum.... it lets me know who is a f u c k i n g square and who is real. I personally dont see anything wrong with them having fun at a party.... anyone of you would have loved to be at that party unless you enjoy spanking ur monkey and playing xbox live with ur pimple face friends more.
[ Edited by Faceless on Jul 22, 2010 at 2:36 PM ]

Originally posted by Norcal9erfan:

Nothing gay-ass about some good smelling Jean Paul Gaultier. That's some good smelling s**t right there. Drives the wify crazy.

I wear it too. It's great. But you can't tell me that the bottle doesn't look like something out of a Village People/Culture Club/Lady Gaga/Madonna party.

Originally posted by Faceless:
this is seriously the best thread in the entire forum.... it lets me know who is a f u c k i n g square and who is real. I personally dont see anything wrong with them having fun at a party.... anyone of you would have loved to be at that party unless you enjoy spanking ur monkey and playing xbox live with ur pimple face friends more.

Umm... I see a curse word.
  • mod
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Faceless:

hey hey calm down buddy

I wear it too. It's great. But you can't tell me that the bottle doesn't look like something out of a Village People/Culture Club/Lady Gaga/Madonna party.

yeah...

I've got to admit I was a bit skeptical when I saw the bottle too. Pretty fruity.
Share 49ersWebzone