LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 264 users in the forums

Frank Gore and Vernon Davis know how to party it up!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • BobS
  • Veteran
Originally posted by deep2crab:
These girls are not ugly, they are'nt models ,but by no stretch on the imagination are these girls ugly. Impossible standards if you think there ugly. The media has ruined people.

Don't you know that most zoners only sleep with super models?
Originally posted by sacniner:
Are you guys being serious? Maybe you guys don't those "type" of women. There were a bunch of hot women there. They're probably gold digging hoes, but who cares.

Nice to see Bay Area legends Richie Rich and Too Short there.

I didn't particularly care for most of the chicks on there, but the people saying they're "fugly" etc. are probably talking out their asses. 95% of the dudes on here don't have what it takes to pull any of those girls, so forget about pulling better-looking ones.
Originally posted by Norcal9erfan:
Originally posted by Gore_21:
It doesn't matter what the women look like... this is stuff our players shouldn't be putting up on the internet. We don't need this negative publicity and frankly I liked our guys when they where a little more humble. I doubt old Frank, Pat and VD would be messing with this stuff. These guys are starting to act like stars... especially VD.

You jinxed it:

http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/thread.php?num=143346

Nah, but I accept apologies from the guys who laughed at me. I am not saying they did anything wrong but don't video tape it and definitely don't put it on the internet. The stuff spreads like wildfire and if something was wrong and a sports show gets hold of it all of a sudden we have a problem.
Those chicks are hot ass ethnic hoes.

Thick and to the point.

You still have to watch out for the golddigging crazies.Those probably were some hooks in there if Too Sheez was in there.
Im glad the last 5 or 6 post are actually people who know wat they r talking about. the other lames got "high standards"
Share 49ersWebzone