LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 240 users in the forums

2002 NFC Wild Card Game: Giants @ 49ers... on NFL Network

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by PTulini:
How about that throw?!! T.O. to Tai Streets!!!

Yeah that was nice. I don't see Jimmy Raye throwing in anything like that just yet.
Originally posted by bigmike55:

Yeah that was nice. I don't see Jimmy Raye throwing in anything like that just yet.

damn, there goes the season

I bet Crabtree could to it! He was a QB. Crabtree to Vernon Davis?

I bet Crabtree could to it! He was a QB. Crabtree to Vernon Davis?

Let's hope Jimmy Raye is watching the NFL network right now and is taking notes. Wake up Jimmy!
  • NY9er
  • Veteran
Heitman started as a rookie in this game which got me to thinking.....Heitman is the longest tenured current Niner by a few years. Who is the second longest tenured current niner?
Originally posted by NY9er:
Heitman started as a rookie in this game which got me to thinking.....Heitman is the longest tenured current Niner by a few years. Who is the second longest tenured current niner?

Brian Jennings. They mentioned him in the beginning.. talking about how he simulated being Jeremy Shocky during practice.
  • NY9er
  • Veteran

Brian Jennings. They mentioned him in the beginning.. talking about how he simulated being Jeremy Shocky during practice.

werd. if i had to guess I would have guessed jennings

werd. if i had to guess I would have guessed jennings

We've been lucky to have been a part of the ultimate Brian Jennings experience for the past 10 years.
I remember before we hired Dennis Erickson as HC after Mooch, I was hoping they would pick Jim Mora.
Mike Rumph

If Shockey didn't drop that sure TD pass there? Who knows?
God, our secondary was horrible!
I`ll nvr forget that game, My buddy jake hated the niners and was doing nothing but giving me sh*t the whole game. I kept tellin him it wasnt over, What a comeback....
Longest tenured after Hietman is now Shawntae Spencer and Sopoaga i belive....Spencer is one of the most underated defenders in the NFL...all he does is shut people down....he may not have the big INT numbers, but hes great.

[ Edited by Grigga2021 on Jun 14, 2010 at 18:55:31 ]
Keep watching that scoreboard Strahan.
Share 49ersWebzone