There are 204 users in the forums

2002 NFC Wild Card Game: Giants @ 49ers... on NFL Network

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Tonight @ 8pm EST

[ Edited by PTulini on Jun 14, 2010 at 16:42:12 ]
so watching that gm. i never saw the whole gm when i was living in germany at the time i was so pissed off that i turned the tv off and went to sleep pissed. i also had to go to school the next morning
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:
so watching that gm. i never saw the whole gm when i was living in germany at the time i was so pissed off that i turned the tv off and went to sleep pissed. i also had to go to school the next morning

Bummer...
I was at that game, as I am at all home games. You wouldn't believe how many people left at halftime. I had to wait till the next year to give the people that sit around me crap for leaving early. Unfortunately, we lost the next week, I think. At least, we didn't play at the stick again that year. I've got it set to tape, anyway. What a great comeback, and was truly one of the great games to be at live. Go Niners.
I'm watching right now, and our old friend Derrick Smith is gettin owned right from the first play of the game!
I miss TO so much.
  • luv49rs
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by PTulini:
Tonight @ 8pm EST

just turned it on
Originally posted by Grigga2021:
I miss TO so much.

+1 The guy was a beast when he was with us. That's the truth!
Our Secondary was awful though.....
I think we should've kept Julian Peterson. He was way better than any of our outside linebackers we have now. Great pass rusher, good run defender, decent in pass coverage.

Ahmad Plummer was mediocre
Mike Rumph was
Tony Parrish was good
Zach Bronson was ehhh
Originally posted by bigmike55:

Mike Rumph was
Tony Parrish was good
Zach Bronson was ehhh

Heard?

[ Edited by PTulini on Jun 14, 2010 at 17:41:35 ]
Honestly the 2010 Niners are so much more talented then that squad.....Im thouroughly enjoying this game right now though rolled up a blunt and sparked it right at kickoff like it was live.
How about that throw?!! T.O. to Tai Streets!!!
Originally posted by PTulini:
Originally posted by bigmike55:

Mike Rumph was
Tony Parrish was good
Zach Bronson was ehhh

Heard?

Was it Heard? I get confused with our safeties from the past.
Share 49ersWebzone