Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Yorks = Douchebags
I wonder if Chilo Rachal and Adam Synder are going to get the same "continuity"
Originally posted by tjd808185:
Originally posted by SonocoNinerFan:
Originally posted by crzy:
7-9 or 8-8 next season, missing the playoffs again barely.

Alex Smith will play poorly and yet his supporters will claim that "he's only 26 years old with only 50+ career starts, after two years of continuity he'll finally get it"

Too predictable.

As a charter member of the Alexcuse apologist club . . . next year will be do or die regardless of the circumstances for #11. If it doesn't click in 2010 it just was never meant to be.

I think I've heard that before.

That's odd. Before coming in at half-time in Houston he hadn't played in a regular season NFL game for 2 years.

Alex Smith will play poorly and yet his supporters will claim that "he's only 26 years old with only 50+ career starts, after two years of continuity he'll finally get it"

Too predictable.

As a charter member of the Alexcuse apologist club . . . next year will be do or die regardless of the circumstances for #11. If it doesn't click in 2010 it just was never meant to be.

Our season will never end again in December! (2009)

All we need is continuity (2010)

We are determined to find the right person to lead this franchise (2011)
thats fine. I just love to watch all the zoners who will start to post predictions about 10+ wins when NOTHING changes

It can be fun to watch insanity in action

Too predictable.

That's odd. Before coming in at half-time in Houston he hadn't played in a regular season NFL game for 2 years.

So he hasn't played this year?

This year was supposed to be his do or die or year and how has that played out. I don't know let's wait to next year and find out.
Originally posted by danimal:
thats fine. I just love to watch all the zoners who will start to post predictions about 10+ wins when FINALLY NOTHING changes

Fixed

Too predictable.

This year was supposed to be his do or die or year and how has that played out. I don't know let's wait to next year and find out.

Didn't get that memo

Too predictable.

Why don't you let the kid get a full off-season and TC, let the O Line get fixed, and start fresh in 2010. If he bombs next year then he is out and you can sing like a little school boy!
Originally posted by danimal:
thats fine. I just love to watch all the zoners who will start to post predictions about 10+ wins when FINALLY NOTHING changes

Fixed

We should have won 10+ games with our current squad, all we have to do is reduce the stupid mistakes and learn not to lose it. It can be done with just a few changes in our current roster.

Everyone in the Zone knows how to fix the 49ers.
  • BobS
  • Veteran
Wonderful! Continuity and commitment to strive for mediocrity at best are in place!
As long as the current goal of fielding an average team as cheaply as possible is in place, that is what we will get. 7-9 or 8-8 and a false hope "next year" will be better.
Good move. Singletary deserves to come back. McCloughan, I guess he deserves another year. As for the QB, there will be no quality starting QBs on the market in the offseason. Nate Davis will not be ready. Smith is the obvious choice unless you are irrational.
Originally posted by BobS:
Wonderful! Continuity and commitment to strive for mediocrity at best are in place!
As long as the current goal of fielding an average team as cheaply as possible is in place, that is what we will get. 7-9 or 8-8 and a false hope "next year" will be better.

Yeah, I'm sure that's the plan . . .
Originally posted by susweel:
Yorks = Douchebags

we agree on something
Share 49ersWebzone