LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 239 users in the forums

York confirms no major offseason changes are coming

Shop Find 49ers gear online
http://blog.pressdemocrat.com/49ers/2009/12/york-confirms-no-major-offseason-changes-are-coming.html

York said he does not believe major shakeups are needed for 2010 among some of the key 49ers employees, such as head coach, general manager, the coordinators and the quarterback.

also
When asked if Smith would be back as the 49ers' starting quarterback next season, York answered, "That's not for me to decide, but I don't think you'll see him going anywhere."
[ Edited by valrod33 on Dec 23, 2009 at 10:24 AM ]
i bet he does nothing in free agency again too, he is cheap!
good.
Originally posted by PRIMETIME21:

York confirms that he's gutless.
Originally posted by PRIMETIME21:

What leads you to believe this?

Before last season the Niners gave Clements a huge contract and the same with Justin Smith. Not to mention them locking up players like Staley and the like. That is pretty good for one of the lowest revenue teams in the league.
[ Edited by RedWaltz24 on Dec 23, 2009 at 10:47 AM ]
I was hoping we'd pull off a blockbuster trade.

Alex Smith, Mark Roman and both our 1st rounders this year, and our first rounder next year for Peyton Manning.
Originally posted by tjd808185:

• boast
  • Hella Fame
c-o-n-t-i-n-u-i-t-y

finally!

Originally posted by boast:
c-o-n-t-i-n-u-i-t-y

finally!

Originally posted by valrod33:
http://blog.pressdemocrat.com/49ers/2009/12/york-confirms-no-major-offseason-changes-are-coming.html

York said he does not believe major shakeups are needed for 2010 among some of the key 49ers employees, such as head coach, general manager, the coordinators and the quarterback.

also
When asked if Smith would be back as the 49ers' starting quarterback next season, York answered, "That's not for me to decide, but I don't think you'll see him going anywhere."

Yeah

This decision was already denounced in a previous thread for 8 straight pages. Nobody agreed with it then, and nobody will agree with it now.

Lock it up
Originally posted by PA9erFaithful:

That's funny

Youngstown9erFaithful