LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 268 users in the forums

Offiicial: Cut Brandon Jones thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Offiicial: Cut Brandon Jones thread

Without looking it up, I believe Brandon Jones has 0 catches, a few returns for negative yards, and a fumble. He signed a big contract and has only hurt us, it would actually have been much better if he never played. So what do you think we should do? Does anyone know the cap relief we would get?

[ Edited by philmo on Dec 6, 2009 at 14:00:54 ]
I agree cut his ass now
no joke, jones is the worst special teams returner i have ever seen play. i hate him right now more than i hated kwame. there's so much more on the line and he f**ks up week in and week out
I can only blame jones so much he's not a good player niner overpaid for 4th string wr then on top of that make him return punts when he can't you get what you get with bad players whoever cut rossum should be help responsible
he useless to this team, yes please.
  • Chico
  • Veteran
Brandon Jones = Brandon Williams
Cut him
worst pair of hands on the team! cut him now and let MORGAN return all the kicks
  • brandonjg
  • Info N/A
Worthless piece of roster space..uh occupier ... we have. Yeah, I said it.
He plays like a rookie, but we should keep him. Should be our 3rd or 4th next year.

Originally posted by Mike8016:
Cut him
He's a good reciever, just not a good PR. He has speed. When he got in the game and Alex got him the ball he had 2 nice catches, one called back on a BS penalty. But he's a decent WR and has good speed. We could use him better. Atleast he doesn't duck the freaking ball.
B Jones has no football knowledge, even 3rd graders know you dont field punts inside the 10.. HE has fielded every punt except maybe one or two inside the 10.

Even some of the ones he fair caught, he could have let them bounc and hopefully make it into the endzone.

I cant wait till him and battle are gone.
Zeigler is pathetic dude. I'd definitely rather have Brandon Jones. lol
Originally posted by WillistheWall:
He's a good reciever, just not a good PR. He has speed. When he got in the game and Alex got him the ball he had 2 nice catches, one called back on a BS penalty. But he's a decent WR and has good speed. We could use him better. Atleast he doesn't duck the freaking ball.
Share 49ersWebzone