LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 338 users in the forums

"The Joe Show" - Joe Staley Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I think he looks dramatically better. Maybe he is more healthy. It seems he and Mcglinchey are rounding into better health. Your first few games back from injury guys are not often fully healthy. They both seem more healthy now and we have real Tackles again. Our offensive line is so much better. Certainly Staley and Mclinchey both are.
This win means more to Staley and Celek than anyone else in that locker room. Only they remember the real house of horrors this place has been.
Originally posted by Niners99:
This win means more to Staley and Celek than anyone else in that locker room. Only they remember the real house of horrors this place has been.

f**k Celek. He hasn't done s**t this year to warrant being on the team. Just a waste of a roster spot like pettis
Originally posted by aQBnamedtouchback:
f**k Celek. He hasn't done s**t this year to warrant being on the team. Just a waste of a roster spot like pettis

Joe was the man tonight. I knew he wouldn't get punked around again.
  • pdc20
  • Veteran
I was really worry about his play this season but like all great players, Joe brougth his A game at the most crucial time.
What a career.
He deserves this win more than anybody perhaps.
Originally posted by 7x7ers:
The post game interview of Staley you could see how emotional of a win this was not only for the team but for him. Staley balled out. Could be happy for him! Let get this man a ring

where is it?? i want to see so badly
Originally posted by SkyZer0:
where is it?? i want to see so badly

Glad Staley shut down that overrated ass Clowney. After having the game of his life against us
Joe read this thread after the 1st Hawks game and took it to heart.

You did good, Joe.
I love that Joey Staley was crying, it was an emotional ending, it's been a long time since we won in Seattle. Monkey is off our back. Lets keep it up boys.

This man deserves a ring!

we love you Joe

ive watched this like 50 times lol
[ Edited by DRCHOWDER on Dec 31, 2019 at 12:26 AM ]
Originally posted by DRCHOWDER:

ive watched this like 50 times lol

But but but Joe is done? We need to bench him derp
He's so done, kyle needs to think about benching him

Some ya'll need to learn to relax.

Share 49ersWebzone