There are 250 users in the forums

"The Joe Show" - Joe Staley Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online ⇨
Originally posted by susweel:
Originally posted by NYniner85:

I wonder if he f**ked up his hand early in the game? Would make sense based on the poor play

Doubts his hand effected his terrible footwork.

I think it's time to put old joe out to pasture.

Yeah you're right hand fighting has nothing to do with blocking....dudes finger was bent in half
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Originally posted by susweel:
Originally posted by NYniner85:

I wonder if he f**ked up his hand early in the game? Would make sense based on the poor play

Doubts his hand effected his terrible footwork.

I think it's time to put old joe out to pasture.

Yeah you're right hand fighting has nothing to do with blocking....dudes finger was bent in half

the times joe go beat by clowney, I don't even think joe laid a finger on him lol
Originally posted by DRCHOWDER:
the times joe go beat by clowney, I don't even think joe laid a finger on him lol

I do think he would have played better if his finger wasn't bent in half. Clowney beat whomever was in front of him he was on both sides.

Best game of his career imo. There was one play were he juked Joe out of his shoes.
[ Edited by NYniner85 on Nov 22, 2019 at 4:15 PM ]
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Originally posted by susweel:
Originally posted by NYniner85:

I wonder if he f**ked up his hand early in the game? Would make sense based on the poor play

Doubts his hand effected his terrible footwork.

I think it's time to put old joe out to pasture.

Yeah you're right hand fighting has nothing to do with blocking....dudes finger was bent in half

If you can't do the job sit down and don't hurt your team.
Originally posted by susweel:
If you can't do the job sit down and don't hurt your team.

That's fair. I don't think anyone was blocking clowney that night though.
don't quote spam please. deleted and banned
Can someone school me on his finger injury. I thought dudes play with broken hands in a cast or is that just defense that can get away with that?
Best I've ever seen him play coming off an injury. Kudos old GOAT!
Played a very good game
Need to get this guy a ring and send him off in style. He deserves it.

A+ game after the early false start
Was dialed in!
.
Time to cancel the Joe Show.
Bench him
Share 49erswebzone