LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 278 users in the forums

"The Joe Show" - Joe Staley Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Need to get this guy a ring and send him off in style. He deserves it.
A+ game after the early false start
Time to cancel the Joe Show.
Bench him
Wonder if Staley retires after the season?
  • jcs
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Bobdawg78:
Wonder if Staley retires after the season?
https://ninerswire.usatoday.com/2019/12/13/joe-staley-retirement-contract-49ers/

more like the slow staley show.
Does Brunskill make more sense at LT next year than Staley?

I'll give him a pass this year because of injury, franchise players should be allowed to have a down year. But he better get his act together in 2020 or it's time to move on.
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:
I'll give him a pass this year because of injury, franchise players should be allowed to have a down year. But he better get his act together in 2020 or it's time to move on.

This. Too bad he has no interest at moving inside. Could just be a bad stretch' but there has to be cause for concern.

agree.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal

It's gonna be hard to get much better he's gotten older and injured. The skills are on the decline.

Get his act together in 2020??
Dude should have his s**t together now with the push we are making or man up and step aside and let Brunskill take over.
Very selfish to play and be detrimental to the team.
Share 49ersWebzone