There are 202 users in the forums

"The Joe Show" - Joe Staley Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Joe like the vet I know, will bounce back and be better.
At least this time off with the finger should help Joe have more opportunity to get his leg strength back.
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by illinois9er:
Originally posted by NCommand:

Silver lining is it'll give him more time to get his lower body completely healed. Hopefully he's like a brand new man cons January.

Fo sho. He also needs more time to get back in game shape and shake off the rust. We'll need all the horses come playoffs.

I wonder if he f**ked up his hand early in the game? Would make sense based on the poor play
Originally posted by LVJay:
Originally posted by illinois9er:
Originally posted by NCommand:

Silver lining is it'll give him more time to get his lower body completely healed. Hopefully he's like a brand new man cons January.

Fo sho. He also needs more time to get back in game shape and shake off the rust. We'll need all the horses come playoffs.

Absolutely!
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by NYniner85:

I wonder if he f**ked up his hand early in the game? Would make sense based on the poor play

Doubts his hand effected his terrible footwork.

I think it's time to put old joe out to pasture.
Originally posted by susweel:

Yeah you're right hand fighting has nothing to do with blocking....dudes finger was bent in half

Yeah you're right hand fighting has nothing to do with blocking....dudes finger was bent in half

the times joe go beat by clowney, I don't even think joe laid a finger on him lol
Originally posted by DRCHOWDER:
the times joe go beat by clowney, I don't even think joe laid a finger on him lol

I do think he would have played better if his finger wasn't bent in half. Clowney beat whomever was in front of him he was on both sides.

Best game of his career imo. There was one play were he juked Joe out of his shoes.
[ Edited by NYniner85 on Nov 22, 2019 at 4:15 PM ]
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal

If you can't do the job sit down and don't hurt your team.

If you can't do the job sit down and don't hurt your team.

That's fair. I don't think anyone was blocking clowney that night though.
don't quote spam please. deleted and banned
Can someone school me on his finger injury. I thought dudes play with broken hands in a cast or is that just defense that can get away with that?
Best I've ever seen him play coming off an injury. Kudos old GOAT!
Played a very good game
Share 49ersWebzone