LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 233 users in the forums

"The Joe Show" - Joe Staley Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by wysiwyg:
Never trade from a position of weakness. Look at the Faiders.
Originally posted by okdkid:
Hi, Trent Williams!

This is our franchise QB we are talking about here. Jimmy needs to be protected at all cost. We lose him and the season is sunk yet again.
Originally posted by _Goldblooded_:
Originally posted by wysiwyg:
Originally posted by blizzuntz:
He has 2 fibulas doe

Is that the weight bearing one?

no. 4-6 week injury

Yes but the anti-49er media misquoted shanny. They will do anything to bash the niners.
This is the worst fear when we decided to be cheap after Coleman went down. This is big as far as I am concerned. Skule is not ready to play.
Man, that sucks. Staley is one of our best players and has been a great 49er during his time here. Hopefully someone will be able to step up and fill that void so that it doesn't become an issue with the offense. I wonder if they will move McGlinchey over at put Skule at right tackle.
[ Edited by 49ers81 on Sep 15, 2019 at 1:45 PM ]
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Time to bring in Matt Kalil for a workout. I don't feel good about Skule at LT at all. At the very least bring back Sam Young.

This
Originally posted by Waterbear:
This is the worst fear when we decided to be cheap after Coleman went down. This is big as far as I am concerned. Skule is not ready to play.

Decided to be cheap? Who was there to spend money or picks on?
No bueno
  • jcs
  • Veteran
Please heal fast Big Joe
Originally posted by Waterbear:

Cheap with what? Who were we suppose to bring in?
Trade for Trent. Move mike to guard when Staley comes back

Big blow but this team is on a high right now and can't let this bring them down. They just won back to back road games in the Eastern time zone and rolled up nearly 600 yards. Dwell on that not Staley's injury. If you trade for Williams what do you do when Staley comes back. Neither one would want to be the backup. Go with the young guys and hope for the best. Maybe they will rise to the occasion.
Originally posted by jcs:
Please heal fast Big Joe

He will.
I thought teams could have 2 players on IR-DTR at a time?
Get well soon, big man.
Cue the Jurrasic Park geezer gif.

".............DAM!......"
Share 49ersWebzone