There are 201 users in the forums

"The Joe Show" - Joe Staley Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by NCommand:
Originally posted by 49erphan:
Originally posted by ElDannMann:
Joe's fire and him flipping the bird on both hands to the Cardinals players is absolutely hilarious. I love his fire and passion, getting into the fray even when he's not playing. One of the reasons he's one of my favorite Niners of all time.

Nothing has made me more happy than to see this guy front and center loving every second of this season. The dude bleeds red and gold. He exemplifies everything a Niner should be on and off the field.

He was almost always one of the first linemen to get into the end zone to congratulate the receiver or runner for scoring, but in the last few weeks he seems to be doing so with more enthusiasm than I've seen from him for some time. He may not be quite as elite as he was a few years ago, but he sure seems to have his groove back and is playing at a high level. Go Joe!

Well said!

Never lost his groove...

Originally posted by StubbyNBY:
Nothing has made me more happy than to see this guy front and center loving every second of this season. The dude bleeds red and gold. He exemplifies everything a Niner should be on and off the field.

I am thrilled he is still playing a high level and we will be contender again with him on our team.

For sure!!

I think it's safe to crown his ass as an all time 49er great! Like i been f**king saying
We sure have a lot of top 5 guys.

We sure have a lot of top 5 guys.

Watch Staley on this play:

Edit: Sorry it's such a small gif. I'm tried to enlarge the image but I guess you can't do that with animated gifs.
[ Edited by 49erphan on Dec 29, 2017 at 7:06 AM ]
Staley still got it.

I love Trent Brown, but he can't execute that play.
Originally posted by Heroism:
Staley still got it.

I love Trent Brown, but he can't execute that play.

Yeah. Not enough agile bend while running at damn near top gear.
Hey Joe encourage ownership to bring back Alton Smith. Your best seasons you looked across the line at Smith every day. Every warrior knows steal sharpens steal. Your the best OL since Jesse Sappolu which mean second best all time.
Look who finished up the season as the 2nd best T in football?

Staley posted the highest PFF grade of any offensive player this week. The Webzone in general takes this guy for granted, but we need him more than ever. I've seen some mock drafts start to look at OTs for us, and while there are more glaring holes and Staley doesn't appear to be decreasing in his level of play, father time is undefeated. Maybe not this year, but OT is a position that will become urgent in the future.

https://www.profootballfocus.com/news/pro-nfl-week-17-sunday-standouts-offense
Staley expected to be named to his 6th Pro Bowl after Eagles' Lane Johnson doesn't play.

Originally posted by Mdosborne:
Hey Joe encourage ownership to bring back Alton Smith. Your best seasons you looked across the line at Smith every day. Every warrior knows steal sharpens steal. Your the best OL since Jesse Sappolu which mean second best all time.

Originally posted by Mdosborne:

what
Originally posted by Niners99:
Look who finished up the season as the 2nd best T in football?

The best run blocker by far
Share 49ersWebzone