There are 204 users in the forums

"The Joe Show" - Joe Staley Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • evil
  • Veteran
Originally posted by NCommand:
Originally posted by evil:

Mike McGlinchey is on Staley's same diet. Twinsies.

What does Mike have to do with this tweet though?

I do think that this rare tweet from Joe is reflective of how Grant is viewed within the 49ers locker room.
So sad when he left.

I do think that this rare tweet from Joe is reflective of how Grant is viewed within the 49ers locker room.

I remember Kittle's 'oh lord' reaction when Cohn was about to ask him a question weeks ago lol.
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:

I remember Kittle's 'oh lord' reaction when Cohn was about to ask him a question weeks ago lol.

Living in Ohio, I wasn't familiar with Cohn like many of you probably are.

Having read some of his stuff and even right down to his Twitter pic he comes across in every way as this immature little jerk who is carrying some perpetual grudge against the jocks or the cool kids from his junior high days and he tries too hard to prove everyone wrong.

That's what I thought.
Originally posted by OhioNiner:

Having read some of his stuff and even right down to his Twitter pic he comes across in every way as this immature little jerk who is carrying some perpetual grudge against the jocks or the cool kids from his junior high days and he tries too hard to prove everyone wrong.

Spot on

He tries to combine the beat writer position with the columnist position. It's not a good thing.

Lol, I was going to say the same thing.

And Joe Thomas too

Originally posted by DRCHOWDER:
Joe Staley now.

hes like the new JImmy GQ. Also his wife can get it.
Damn his oldest daughter got his same exact face
Joe is posting some interesting tweets, could be nothing but combined with the Lynch/Jed tweets it has Niners twitter buzzing lol. Just looked again and he deleted all of them

He's coming back as mcglinchey's personal coach lol
Thats the only way he plays decently
Originally posted by Howlett49:

Spot on

100% agree, only credit I will give him is that he is throwing content everyday and sometimes you just watch his nonsense for the sake of just 49ers topics..
  • Giedi
  • Veteran
Originally posted by proniner1:
Originally posted by Howlett49:

Spot on

100% agree, only credit I will give him is that he is throwing content everyday and sometimes you just watch his nonsense for the sake of just 49ers topics..

A lot of Cone-heads content comes from the 49er boards. Ab81 and NC have great contents on their respective threads (for example) that i think he just rips off and calls his own. Mr. Cone is just a big time 49er troll.
Good for Joe and his family. Lookin great, but clearly not in playing shape. He's way too skinny. McGlitchy needs to stop trying to be a Joe Show clone, and worry about packing on pounds of muscle and fat. Save the low carb vegan stuff for his post football career.
This Trent Williams saga makes me appreciate Joe even more, he never held us over a barrel for a few extra mil.
Share 49ersWebzone